Fantasy Football

tieguy

Banned
enjoy it while u can cause u wont be there long

Yea I know , got to enjoy it while I can. what kind of concerns me is the girl in this league. how the heck did she score 130 plus points this week. Doesn't she know her job is to fix the wings and nachos while the men play? j/k

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have a female co-worker who would play the weekly football ticket and would pick her teams based upon uniform color. She used to win a lot more than she lost.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Yea I know , got to enjoy it while I can. what kind of concerns me is the girl in this league. how the heck did she score 130 plus points this week. Doesn't she know her job is to fix the wings and nachos while the men play? j/k
She beat brownman silly! And shes pretty hot, why couldnt i get a beating from her like that?

Tie doesnt show up and draft, the computer picks his team and now hes in first, lucky sob!

tieguy

Banned
She beat brownman silly! And shes pretty hot, why couldnt i get a beating from her like that?

Tie doesnt show up and draft, the computer picks his team and now hes in first, lucky sob!

Your right the computer was fed my own player preferences and did select my team.:happy-very: I always pre rank my players so I don't have to do a lot of searching during a draft with the clock running.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Your right the computer was fed my own player preferences and did select my team.:happy-very: I always pre rank my players so I don't have to do a lot of searching during a draft with the clock running.

Pre rank this!! A 95 to 80 drumming of your arse!!

Thanks for the confidence boost Tie!:happy-very:

She beat brownman silly!

Talk about getting beat silly, how about your beating of 122 to 49!!
Yikes!!:knockedout:

Red I really don't believe hope, change or even Obama can help you now!:surprised:

By the way the league manager poll is bogus, ever hear of a comeback??

705red

Browncafe Steward
Pre rank this!! A 95 to 80 drumming of your arse!!

Thanks for the confidence boost Tie!:happy-very:

Talk about getting beat silly, how about your beating of 122 to 49!!
Yikes!!:knockedout:

Red I really don't believe hope, change or even Obama can help you now!:surprised:

By the way the league manager poll is bogus, ever hear of a comeback??
Wow he gets his first win in week 4 and hes dancing in the browncafe streets!lol

Now i must do battle with tie and my team is not on bye week like last week. Tie has yet to beat me, i dont know how to lose to management!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Yikes , I didn't see that can of mace in your purse. Good show bruiser glad to see you're still alive.:happy-very:

Thanks Tie... how did you know about my purse?:biting:LOL

Wow he gets his first win in week 4 and hes dancing in the browncafe streets!lol
You're a comedian!! Hopefully this is the beginning of a long winning streak with more dancing to come!!:happy-very:

thanks tony for beating tie and putting me back in first again

You're welcome! The only thing harder than getting to 1st place is staying there and we'll just see about that!!!:wink2:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Or maybe i just wanted to play with you a little than and than break out the whipping paddle! 1 point or 40 points a win is a win! And you are a loser!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Yes but we have a player that for some reason has dropped his bench players and is starting bye week players. Emails have been sent, we might have to have someone take over his team or just cut his team altogether.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I need help in my big money league, over $2500 for 1st place, i have to pick 1 rb out of these two, marion barber against washington or deangelo williams against the lions?

Im in third playing the 1st place guy, im leaning towards deangelo just hard to bench your 1st rd pick! Help