Fantasy Football

bellesotico

BOXstar
Yea I know , got to enjoy it while I can. what kind of concerns me is the girl in this league. how the heck did she score 130 plus points this week. Doesn't she know her job is to fix the wings and nachos while the men play? j/k

:surprised: Tie..If I had known you said this I would've rubbed in my 94-75 win over you a little bit more!:wink2:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I need help in my big money league, over $2500 for 1st place, i have to pick 1 rb out of these two, marion barber against washington or deangelo williams against the lions?

Im in third playing the 1st place guy, im leaning towards deangelo just hard to bench your 1st rd pick! Help

Your hunch was correct hopefully you played deangelo!:happy2:

Maybe you can put that $2500 you win into the kitty for a Browncafe barbecue! LOL..:happy-very:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Tony we should setup a weekend somewere to put faces with the screen names, not a bad idea. And i did play williams, but barner wasnt bad either.

tieguy

Banned
must be nice to have something to play for. Me I'm just dropping trow as I wait for my team of stars to find a new way to lose.:happy-very:

705red

Browncafe Steward
i have 2 kids but i bet u r gonna say the ups man did it. lol
Twins!!!!!!!!!!!! And i hope they look like their mother! lamo

But anyways, i have not seen you in the last couple days!

That doesnt have anything to do with that whooooooooping belle gave, does it?

Now you just have to beat your guy next week and i too will should have a first round bye week!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
must be nice to have something to play for. Me I'm just dropping trow as I wait for my team of stars to find a new way to lose.:happy-very:

At least you didn't give up, nice crushing of your opponent this week Tie. How does it feel to be back on track? Don't get use to it as we play next week.

Now you just have to beat your guy next week and i too will should have a first round bye week!

Get in line buddy!!:happy-very:

local804

Well with my crappy QB I drafted (Bulger) and my RB that was suspended more than he was able to play( LJ) it looks like I am officially out of the playoff hunt. Good luck to the playoff winners and my money is on Julie, good luck all......

Well with my crappy QB I drafted (Bulger) and my RB that was suspended more than he was able to play( LJ) it looks like I am officially out of the playoff hunt. Good luck to the playoff winners and my money is on Julie, good luck all......

Quit crying, you're still in it...You could have drafted Brady...LJ has more points than Parker. You have enough to make the playoffs.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
2 resounding defeats today! Poor ole Detroit just can't do anything right. I sure hate to see Holmgren retire on such a losing season.​

tieguy

Banned
At least you didn't give up, nice crushing of your opponent this week Tie. How does it feel to be back on track? Don't get use to it as we play next week.

Get in line buddy!!:happy-very:

unfortunately you're going down. the only miracle I need to make the playoffs is two more weeks in the regular season:happy-very:

By the way I have the honor of being the most scored against team in the league. I'm trying to check the settings to see if Red set it up with a management multiplier....:)

705red

Browncafe Steward
unfortunately you're going down. the only miracle I need to make the playoffs is two more weeks in the regular season:happy-very:

By the way I have the honor of being the most scored against team in the league. I'm trying to check the settings to see if Red set it up with a management multiplier....:)
No this site (espn) has integrity and calculators that work!:happy-very:

No broken math!lmao

Can it be true?...The last week of the regular season...I go from 6th place to finish 2nd with a first round bye...Only in America!!!

brownman15

a good week for me all the 2ND place teams at 7-5 lost. now five five teams at 7-6 tied for second thanks 2 tie, bubblehead, and 1989. 2 wins away from my 2-peat