Fast And Furious Takes An Interesting Turn

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm shocked tos.
You never looked at the You Tube Video I posted.
What's the matter ?
Is the truth too much for you ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was not a "political creature" until after 9-11-01. That's when I began to tell the good guys from the bad!! Prior to that, I really didn't give a ---- and just worked hard and minded my own matters.

bbsam

Staff member
I was not a "political creature" until after 9-11-01. That's when I began to tell the good guys from the bad!! Prior to that, I really didn't give a ---- and just worked hard and minded my own matters.
And now you know the "good guys" and the "bad guys"?

bbsam

Staff member
Pat Tillman's family wanted the truth also and while it wasn't "Executive Priviledge", the facts were very slow in coming.

island1fox

Everyone seems to justify bad behavior by pointing out bad behavior of someone from the past. As I have stated to many of the kool aid drinkers on both "sides" --sounding like John Lennon-- IMAGINE -having an honest President -Democrat or Republican that truly did the right thing and kept their promises.

Without going into PAST HISTORY -much of what I did not agree with --lets live in the PRESENT.
CANDIDATE Obama was critical of Executive Priv when he was an elected Senator.
CANDIDATE Obama promised the people TRANSPARANCY during his administration.
Candidate Obama promised a new tone in Washington where HE would get the two sides to cooperate.
Candidate Obama promised to cut the debt during his first term --openly critized Bush when he was running
Candidate Obama promised -no lobbies or interests groups.
Candidate Obama promised to keep unemployment down and fix the economy during his first term.
Candidate promised to cut waste and eliminate politician "freebies" -now lives the viva loca himself

Why do people say Bush was wrong on this or that but now agree when Obama is the same or worse ???

Bottom line here many Mexicans were killed and also Brian Terry.

I do not care if it was Bush or Gonzales or Obama Or Holder ---I demand the truth.

All the "national security secrets" are read on the front page of the New York Times --Stop jerking us and The parents of the border agent around --for once will someone do the right thing ????

That is the problem with America. THROW THEM ALL OUT AFTER ONE TERM FOR NOT DOING WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO !!!!
Where is Candidate Obama?---very different from President Obama.

Was Bush Stupid ?? Is Obama stupid ?? Shame is many partisan Americans cannot tell what is right from wrong and just root for the "home" team no matter what fouls they are committing. Very sad !!

Summing up --I was stupid --I believed in "Hope and CHANGE" LOOK WHAT I GOT --according to many on this cafe --perfection!!--be afraid be very afraid !!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you serious with your thought process? The guns were sold out of local gun stores in az. and nm. The program was ran by the local atf. If these gun stores didnt sell the guns to gun runners (straw purchasers), we wouldnt have to have these programs in the first place. By the way, the progam was started by Bush.
Not started by Bush. In wide recever all guns were sold with trackers. When they decided it didnt bring about the expected results the program was terminated, and never to be used again.
Holder retracts claim Bush team knew about Fast and Furious | WashingtonExaminer.com
Just one example of doing the same thing over and expecting different results.

bbsam

Staff member
Tie goes to the president. All the White House has to do is keep this tied up in court, let the republicans keep bashing their heads in futility and two days before the election dump all 75000 pages at the feet of Darrell Issa all the while keeping Romney away from any kind of debate on the economy. Not that he has anything to say...

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Unreal: Gun Used in Terror Attack on Mohammed Cartoon Contest Sold Through Operation Fast and Furious

On May 4, 2015 Nadir Soofi and Elton Simpson drove from Phoenix to Garland, Texas to carry out a terror attack against conservatives hosting a Mohammed cartoon contest. When they arrived on scene, they were immediately shot and killed by police after opening fire outside the building.

It turns out Soofi purchased his gun under the Holder Justice Department's Operation Fast and Furious back in 2010.