Fat Albert in the Corporate Office

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
You management guys should take a lesson from the union. Take ol' Fat Albert for a walk in the back alley, and have a discussion with him....

If y'all were Teamsters, you'd have a talk with him in the parking lot after work one night.
Only one way to take care of a bully. Talk it out....
This is the 2nd post you've made in this thread implying that the way teamsters deal with management is through physical violence. The idea of a few hourlies trying to physically intimidate a manager makes me laugh. Please shut your overly-compensatory mouth and move along. No wonder the image of the "union thug" is still a thing, we have immature brats threatening their managers on the internet because coach wouldn't play them when they were younger or something.

over9five

Staff member
This is the 2nd post you've made in this thread implying that the way teamsters deal with management is through physical violence. The idea of a few hourlies trying to physically intimidate a manager makes me laugh. Please shut your overly-compensatory mouth and move along. No wonder the image of the "union thug" is still a thing, we have immature brats threatening their managers on the internet because coach wouldn't play them when they were younger or something.
Hook, line, sinker.
Thank you!

FilingBluesFL

But, over the last 25 years, I have been with him hundreds of times...

How many times have you (or others) interacted with him.

It's the gentlemanly thing not to brag about my conquests and whom I may or may not have had "relations" with.

What happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom!

He may or may not have given me an STD...

rod

Retired 22 years
Fat Albert sure is getting a lot of comments. He sure must be a real piece of work---or something like that.