Father and son driver team video

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What does the dad have on the points of his shirt collar? Just curious.

If I had to guess I would say they are his 25 and 30 years of service award pins.

We had a driver who had his son as his helper. His son was home from college and was able to ride with his Dad for the last week or so. The driver is on a rural area so there was a lot of time for them to catch up with one another. The driver, who happened to be the best man at my wedding, said that he really enjoyed being able to spend time with his son and it made Peak more enjoyable for him.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Am I the only one who can't see a video???

Robomod posted it in the Blog Forum...................I know Donald Scales, he works in the other Center in my Hub. Whats up with the You-Tube vidoes being posted out of my Hub? My Helper Coordinator posted one, I wonder if she filmed this one also.

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
Not sure about the rest of you, but I would be very disappointed if my son became a UPS driver. What about you?

Jobs are hard to come by nowadays. I think I'd be quite happy for him to have a high paying drivers job.
PLUS, he'd have the benefit of my experience to help him with everything.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not sure about the rest of you, but I would be very disappointed if my son became a UPS driver. What about you?

I would be very disappointed if my son did not take full advantage of his college education much the same as I did not take full advantage of mine. He is majoring in Supply Chain Management and I kid him that he could be my boss someday.

Jobs are hard to come by nowadays. I think I'd be quite happy for him to have a high paying drivers job.

There is nothing wrong with what we all do for a living. We work hard but are paid quite well to do so. However, this is not the most challenging job and we are being asked to work harder and longer than those who came before us, so I would be hard-pressed to recommend this job to anyone who has other perhaps more viable options.

brownedout

Absolutely outta. We do quite well, but don't we all want better for our children. I wouldn't even let my wife purchase the UPS driver costume for our son.