Favorite Cartoon as a kid.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I remember seeing wrestling at my grandma's house on a TV with a round screen.......Baron Gattoni
Don't remember him. My favorite was Ivan Putski.
I saw Ted Arcidi last night. Very nice guy. Still a big dude too.
image.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Saturday morning tv for me was creature double feature, wwf wrestling and for cartoons it was fat albert, looney tunes and of course, super friends!

"Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice"....
Me too wwf wrestling at like 10 or 11 am, good one I feel ya lol.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You mentioned the WWF----I can recall as a kid going to watch them in N. Attleboro.

Resident know-it-all.
I used to see Portland Wrestling back in the 70's and early 80's when it came down to Coos Bay. They had it in the high school gym, $3 a ticket. A lot of the guys I saw wrestle there went on to have major careers in the WWF--Jimmy Snuka, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Playboy Buddy Rose, the Iron Sheik, and others.

brown bomber

brown bomber
Johnny Quest on the weekends, and Speed Racer after school....along with the occasional Magilla Gorilla. Johnny Quest was broadcast on UHF channels, which some times were difficult to receive had to manipulate the "rabbit ears" to get the broadcast

Z

ZQXC

I remember seeing wrestling at my grandma's house on a TV with a round screen.......Baron Gattoni

.....and before that time we would gather round the 400 lb. Philco and listen to wrasslin, good times

Good Lord, I thought I was old... LOL

Last edited by a moderator: