Favorite Movie Lines

tourists24

.... Was watching this old time classic for the ages;; you know "Talladega Nights" which inspired this thread. Full of one liners

"If you aint first, you're last"
"Shake N Bake"
"I think Im gonna pass out, you know, from all the gayness"
I cant remember the exact quote, but my favorite part was when Ricky thinks he is on fire, and Cal comes to his rescue to help put out the imaginary fire

mountaingoat

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power lies in a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Elaine to Ted in the movie "Airplane" -
“Oh Ted, I remember the good times, the sunrises, the sunsets, how I used to sit on your face and wriggle.”

This film has a gag a minute, and even after viewing it many times I still find jokes I missed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Elaine Dickinson:You got a telegram from headquarters today.

Ted Striker:Headquarters--what is it?

Elaine Dickinson:Well, it's a big building where generals meet, but that's not important right now

drewed

Shankman
King Kong dont have shiet on me!

there are a bunch of great lines in Taledghga nights, the prayer at the dining table was the best

oh dear baby jesus,, wait why does it have to be a baby jesus....this is my prayer and i want it to be a baby jesus

moreluck

golden ticket member
From my all-time favorite movie.....

"Let me tell you something. I owe you nothing! If you carried that bag a million miles, you did what you're supposed to do! Because you brought me into this world. And from that day you owed me everything you could ever do for me like I will owe my son if I ever have another. But you don't own me! You can't tell me when or where I'm out of line, or try to get me to live my life according to your rules. You don't even know what I am, Dad, you don't know who I am. You don't know how I feel, what I think. And if I tried to explain it the rest of your life you will never understand. You are 30 years older than I am. You and your whole lousy generation believes the way it was for you is the way it's got to be. And not until your whole generation has lain down and died will the dead weight of you be off our backs! "

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power lies in a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"

"It's Just A Flesh Wound!"

Monty Python's Holy Grail - Classic! That and Airplane are my all time favorite movies.

"...Ever see a grown man naked?..."

Favorite action movie line / scene

"...do you feel lucky?..."

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Close enough - "Well, do ya? Punk?"

Great scene - begins with him ordering & eating a hotdog - thruout the gunbattle, he is still chewing on the hotdog.

Here's an easy one - still freakin great, but it is 100% better to watch it.

"You want answers?.."

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Elaine to Ted in the movie "Airplane" -
“Oh Ted, I remember the good times, the sunrises, the sunsets, how I used to sit on your face and wriggle.”

This film has a gag a minute, and even after viewing it many times I still find jokes I missed.

The Today show is doing a segment on classic movies and will be bringing the cast of Airplane on the show either tomorrow or Friday.

Roger. Huh? Over. What? Roger.

Surely you can't be serious?