Favorite Sport Teams and Why?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Technically the Houston Texans are not in any way associated with the Oilers. The Oilers left and became the Tennessee Titans. The Texans are an expansion team.

I follow all of the Boston teams as I am from that area originally.

uwotm8

Technically the Houston Texans are not in any way associated with the Oilers. The Oilers left and became the Tennessee Titans. The Texans are an expansion team.

I follow all of the Boston teams as I am from that area originally.

And are the Oilers still in existence? No. They are in a different area with a different name. Not the same. When Houston for back a team, it was the Texans. Therefore, it would make sense for me to root for them.

:wink-very:

oldngray

nowhere special
And are the Oilers still in existence? No. They are in a different area with a different name. Not the same. When Houston for back a team, it was the Texans. Therefore, it would make sense for me to root for them.

:wink-very:

The original Texans (Dallas) are now the Kansas City Chiefs.

Overpaid Union Thug

Used to be UT (Tennessee) and the Tennessee Titans but I don't really watch much anymore. I have lost interest. Watching pro and college sports seems so arbitrary to me now. Especially the NFL. I do watch the US Men's and Women's soccer teams in the World Cup every four years because they are truly representing who they play for. Unlike most of the selfish, greedy, narcissists that play for pro and college teams in any sport.

Sent using BrownCafe App

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Your teams are all over the place. How did this happen?
Yea I know it is kind of odd lol. Ole Miss and Grizzlies are in this area. I actually didn't start following NFL until Eli made it to the NFL and he went to the Giants, so I started to watch and follow them. As for the Indians, I'm not a huge baseball fan, however I listen to Cleveland based radio shows, and I keep up with the indians from that. I don't really follow baseball but I always know their final scores so I just claim them cuz I keep up with it that much. I pretty much just repeat what they say about the Indians on the radio lol. We don't have any professional teams where I'm from so we have to just make due with whats out there.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
dawga.jpg

Rainman

Its all good.
Dallas Cowboys, I have nothing against any other NFL team. I just like the Cowboys more. I've been a fan since 2nd grade.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dallas Cowboys, I have nothing against any other NFL team. I just like the Cowboys more. I've been a fan since 2nd grade.

My former father in law was a huge Cowboys fan. When we were stationed in Texas, they came down and we drove to Dallas. We were given a tour of the stadium and got to walk on the field. He was in his glory.

My daughter married a Cowboys fan and has already told me that I shouldn't bother buying Patriots stuff for the baby as I would just be wasting my money.