favorite truck

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

That's a waste of money, talent, and hearing.

And this is bad because????....lol I used to compete in soundoffs locally many years ago, boy have things changed there! I've been around custom cars and trucks my whole life and my wife hasn't, so I see where someone thinks it's a total waste of time, money and effort but I think if it makes you happy and keeps you out of trouble, it's worth it. What gets me now though, as a father of a teenaged son, telling him not to blow money on the same stuff that I used to (and still do when Mama isn't looking..lol). It's true, we do become our parents, lucky for me that was where I learned it..lol

tourists24

get done a lot quicker...

ups-hot-rod-630.jpg
ups-hot-rod-630.jpg

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I've always said that uncle Fred needs to build a couple of these for shows. Even offered to do it until I learned that they don't like to pay their bills on time.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I've always said that uncle Fred needs to build a couple of these for shows. Even offered to do it until I learned that they don't like to pay their bills on time.

Fred is way too cheap. But I hear he's making a Fredmobile just like MT3's Mattmobile. That way he won't get offed when he goes out in public. Think Popemobile with a waving mannequin of your "favorite" FedEx upper management maroon in the glass case.

SmithBarney

We had one of those out at one of my first Stations, unfortunately it was only used by the CVT driver(he'd leave the CTV at the Station, and run missorts back to the ramp with a 4WD Silverado with a cap.

SmithBarney

One of our satellite routes uses a 4x4 friend-250 with a custom ups topper. It's a pretty neat rig

when I was at UPS I covered a route one season with one of these, two weeks later a cover driver put it in a ditch.
Very unstable vehicle, we had 2, after this incident both were removed from service, I think they've since redesigned lighter cap design.
on a F350 chassis, instead of F250