Favorites

cino321

Thanks for the support guys. Not sure if NYUpstateUPSer will see it I may have pissed him off a few years ago and he may ignore all my posts. I will go out of my way to bust his chops any opportunity I get. I know when someone is playing hard to get.

rod

Retired 22 years
Thanks for the support guys. Not sure if NYUpstateUPSer will see it I may have pissed him off a few years ago and he may ignore all my posts. I will go out of my way to bust his chops any opportunity I get. I know when someone is playing hard to get.

Upstate will see it---I guarantee. He don't ignore anyone----even if he says he does.

I'm still waiting for him to accept my friend request. If he would have done it two plus years ago be would have saved the moderators and Cheryl a lot of time and headaches.

A

anonymous6

i like all the new management spys that try to get info and score brownie points.

what's so important about rep if you know you're already cool?

stink219

My faves, in no particular order, bubble, menotyou, 407, texan, necro. Those are my go to's. There are others that are great also so don't be mad if I didn't mention you. Upstate is a fave too. If not for my desire to cyber bang his balloon knot, I would be bored with brown cafe. Every yin needs a yang. He is definitely a yang.

My faves, in no particular order, bubble, menotyou, 407, texan, necro. Those are my go to's. There are others that are great also so don't be mad if I didn't mention you. Upstate is a fave too. If not for my desire to cyber bang his balloon knot, I would be bored with brown cafe. Every yin needs a yang. He is definitely a yang.
That's a really good point.