FDX accepts Norman Blacks appology

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by airbusfxr, May 3, 2009.

1. airbusfxr

airbusfxr New Member

FDX has sued UPS as the commercial about "most dependable" was found to be incorrect. UPS has pulled the ad to end the lawsuit.

2. rod

rod retired and happy

That didn't take long. Warning letters will be going out Monday to the people that OK'ed that ad campain. :wink2:

3. upsgrunt

upsgrunt Well-Known Member

Wasn't Norman Black the one who said, during the strike, "They weren't anyone until we hired them; now they think they are somebody."?

4. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

He's also the stiff Mr Burns in the epic video with Sal' :)

[video=youtube;durnGfZ7y4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=durnGfZ7y4I[/video]

5. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

No, that was Norman Schwarzkopf.

6. Monkey Butt

7. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Now that was a funny video. We used to have Randy Brown in my Center. He is now the president of Local 728.

8. Paid-over-in-Maine

Paid-over-in-Maine 15 more years of this!

Great video! I like how the PR guy sounded like he was going through puberty again!!

9. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

The part I thought was really funny was when Sal was walking out, there was a line of wimpy tie choked suits with their arms crossed watching him leave. LOL I bet Sal was askeerd

10. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

That was outstanding!!! Can I hire Sal to walk-in to FedEx HQ and expose them for the little craven weasels that they are? Say what you want about Micheal Moore...he gets the job done. By the way, your prissy little "suits" look just like our suits...like they've never gotten their hands dirty or broken a sweat in their lives. I think your head of PR was about to fill his pants.

11. jimstud

jimstud Banned

don't you know that your suits and our suits come from the same cookie factory

12. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

13. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Wasn't that Adolf Hitler Jr in the vest as Sal walks into HQ?

14. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Gotta love the way the suits get when the camera's show up, unexpectedly. Apparently, they all developed a case of sphincterpuckeritis.

15. Monkey Butt

Is Sal Barney Franks brother. He sort of looks and talks like him.