Fear of Gnome When Thread Posting

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To All You Readers, Non-posters, Lurkers and Perverts

I am sure there are some out there who have never responded before to a delusional gnome sitting at the right hand of God. You may be afraid of what an omnipotent gnome may do all about your head.

The reasons may vary but I am sure some don't want to put up with the drivel that may come from this, even if it is only online balderdash.

If any of you would like to vomit comet but don't want to consume your time with this gobbledygook or even mumbo jumbo, private message me.

I will put together a UPS related discussion thread with the flatulence of your masticating and drivel it in the UPS Discussions on your behalf.

You can remaining anonymous.

I will reveal you to no one.

I will not post any absurdities without your approval through flag signals.

If interested send me a smoke signal and I will be glad to suffer for your sins. You may feel a gnome may gnash his teeth at Thread Starters here at the BC but I will protect you from this gnashing and tearing of clothes.

InSincerely,

H

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Clowns scare me as do gnomes, I worked in a ceramic shop that made them for years, Then I left. I abandoned them before they were fired, (in a kiln) Im sure they have abandonment issues.

To All You Readers, Non-posters, Lurkers and Perverts

I am sure there are some out there who have never responded before to a delusional gnome sitting at the right hand of God. You may be afraid of what an omnipotent gnome may do all about your head.

The reasons may vary but I am sure some don't want to put up with the drivel that may come from this, even if it is only online balderdash.

If any of you would like to vomit comet but don't want to consume your time with this gobbledygook or even mumbo jumbo, private message me.

I will put together a UPS related discussion thread with the flatulence of your masticating and drivel it in the UPS Discussions on your behalf.

You can remaining anonymous.

I will reveal you to no one.

I will not post any absurdities without your approval through flag signals.

If interested send me a smoke signal and I will be glad to suffer for your sins. You may feel a gnome may gnash his teeth at Thread Starters here at the BC but I will protect you from this gnashing and tearing of clothes.

InSincerely,

H

The Georga Bulldogs got owned by Alabama and the Atlanta Falcons are chokers plus the North kicked the Souths ass in the civil war.

S

serenity now

The Georga Bulldogs got owned by Alabama and the Atlanta Falcons are chokers plus the North kicked the Souths ass in the civil war.

32-28 against a team that was one game away from becoming national champions is hardly getting owned *

but, if you do want to talk about getting owned let's examine the Alabama-Notre Dame game *

have to agree with you on the Falcons *

............. and don't get me started on The War of Northern Aggression

over9five

Staff member
don't like clowns at all
tumblr_m8f0z869Rl1rac84ko1_500.jpg