Feb 18th....the begining of my dissappointment?

FEDEX FAN

monte carlo 11 and 12
Not really I don't have any intrest watching car's going in a circle for 3-4 hr's. DJ winning does nothing for my paycheck!!! You wanna see real racing watch the NHRA this year and keep your eye on the UPS Top Fuel dragster!!!! Do the math 8000hp vs 450hp????

I guess that would explain why Nascar cant compete with NHRA in popularity.:wink: Nascar might only have 450hp but dont they run a high rpm for 500 miles at close to 200mph? Nascar has built in rules to restrict hp and speeds by using certain engine combinations unlike Top Fuel. I would love to see one of those Top Fuel cars hop on a super speedway and run wide open past the 1/4 mile mark. Nothing but parts scattered all over the track well before getting into turn 1. KABOOM!! ..8000hp sure makes a big BOOM!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Not really I don't have any interest watching car's going in a circle for 3-4 hr's. You wanna see real racing watch the NHRA this year and keep your eye on the UPS Top Fuel dragster!!!! Do the math 8000hp vs 450hp????

Been up to Commerce Ga. a few times. Ground shaking and the smell of Nitro mix well with a cold beer or two!!:thumbup1:

dragracer66

I guess that would explain why Nascar cant compete with NHRA in popularity.:wink: Nascar might only have 450hp but dont they run a high rpm for 500 miles at close to 200mph? Nascar has built in rules to restrict hp and speeds by using certain engine combinations unlike Top Fuel. I would love to see one of those Top Fuel cars hop on a super speedway and run wide open past the 1/4 mile mark. Nothing but parts scattered all over the track well before getting into turn 1. KABOOM!! ..8000hp sure makes a big BOOM!
I never came on here and said that the NHRA is more popluar. NASCAR is definately more popular. Trying to compare the 2 is like trying to compare UPS to Fed Ex. Everybody know's UPS way better. You know it must suck being you, You do the same kind of job(with less packages) and make like what half of what we do? You have to pay for your benefit's, lose contract's (USPS QVC) just to name a couple. And to top it off you work for Fed Ex and hang out on a UPS forum talking trash. Dude get a life find a Fed Ex forum and talk all the NASCAR you want. Your just another UPS wanna be!!! :cursing:

canon

I would love to see one of those Top Fuel cars hop on a super speedway and run wide open past the 1/4 mile mark. Nothing but parts scattered all over the track well before getting into turn 1. KABOOM!! ..8000hp sure makes a big BOOM!
Apples and oranges isn't it? I'd like to see a nascar race my Jeep Wrangler across the rubicon trail. I'll even give him a two day headstart. Or better yet, race an olympic skater on a sheet of ice. Talk about embarrassing. Parts everywhere.

govols019

You smell that?
No, I mean real stock car racing. Having to turn right to go left. Nothing beats a small dirt track on a Saturday night.

O

omegaman

Toyotas racing in NASCAR?......Please. Next we'll have Hyundia or Kia. Race a real car.

moreluck

golden ticket member
scratch.....just a little groan. I like the brain of a punster! It takes a dual thinking process and I appreciate that talent. :)

FEDEX FAN

monte carlo 11 and 12
dragracer66,
easy there big guy, why the anger? there is many ways to race as you know. You said if I wanted to see real racing to watch NHRA. I have...In my own opinion it doesnt come close to watching a Nascar event.

dragracer66

dragracer66,
easy there big guy, why the anger? there is many ways to race as you know. You said if I wanted to see real racing to watch NHRA. I have...In my own opinion it doesnt come close to watching a Nascar event.
No anger....Just stating a fact!!! Why would you a Fed Ex employee come on here and start talking up Fed Ex???? Doesn"t Fed Ex have a site for you guy's???

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
DJ will be starting in a tundra truck to work up to a p800 turbo diesel. Then and only then will they put him on the track :w00t: Stocking up on that silver tape too !!!!!!!

I heard that the reason the new P7 has four tires instead of six will be so DJ can drive one of those to be legal under NASCAR specs.

FEDEX FAN

monte carlo 11 and 12
No anger....Just stating a fact!!! Why would you a Fed Ex employee come on here and start talking up Fed Ex???? Doesn"t Fed Ex have a site for you guy's???

Dragracer66, Ive been a member of the Brown Cafe for almost 4 years. At the top of this page it says "Not sponsored or endorsed by UPS". Why does it bother you that I am a Fedex Express employee? At the end of the 2005 season after Denny took the wheel I posted I thought he would be rookie of the year in 06. Yea..just a guess...but a good one.