Fed Ex Ground driver throws down

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Omg I loved the part where the random stranger comes outta nowhere with the kick to the body while they were both down in the truck, then quickly bails right after....a truly brave move a must say.... Everyone involved sounded college educated

overflowed

Th
Yes it makes talk high up. And when the facts are hashed out and they realize quality has a cost, they swallow hard and carry on with the status quo.
You are exactly right. But, this may change concerning a talk I had with a senior manager recently. They are quite concerned with the ground behavior. Their company to do with what they want. Nobody cares, I certainly do not, nor does 90% of my coworkers.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I was really hoping they were gong to break this one out.
tumblr_m9amc4ibdo1r324lio1_500.gif

CJinx

Hm. That video was uploaded in August of last year and I can't find any media articles about it nor do I recall seeing anything internally either. Could this be staged?

Getting dropped back first on those metal steps must have hurt like hell, though. Ouch!

Last edited:

ch317273

Gotta say though the Package recipiant looked more of a tard than the drivers I wish the driver woulda just planted his feet and cold coc ked that fat little gremlin

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Check the quarterly report. It's worth it. Put out a statement about not condoning such behavior, DQ the driver, and carry on.
Yeah they act like the sky is falling when someone throws a package over a fence but when Ground starts a fight with customers, it's like oh well. That kind of bad PR will bite Memphis in the ass sooner or later say like when there's a lawsuit involved.

I don't like people.
So we've noticed. :laugh:

overflowed

Hm. That video was uploaded in August of last year and I can't find any media articles about it nor do I recall seeing anything internally either. Could this be staged?

Getting dropped back first on those metal steps must have hurt like hell, though. Ouch!
For someone that is a robotics major or whatever, you sure are a :censored2:. You're saying someone staged this horsehsitie? UPS paid money to make you look like you? You guys do it fine without them paying.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I doubt even the likes of Adam Sandler could've played reeetard extraordinaire as convincingly as any one of these fine ensemble of Einsteinian characters.

For a second I thought the Ground dude was being raped.

CJinx

For someone that is a robotics major or whatever, you sure are a :censored2:. You're saying someone staged this horsehsitie? UPS paid money to make you look like you? You guys do it fine without them paying.
Doesn't it seem strange to you that in an age where a video of a driver kidnapping a couple of dogs gets national coverage, but another video of a driver getting into a physical altercation with an alleged customer gets no media attention at all?

Or do you just jump at the chance to throw insults around because you don't like me?

ch317273

Alright alright let's keep the peace I think everyone can agree that this video is off the charts hilarious if anything else, least we all were entertained.... But real or fake the ground drivers here do look like the stereotypical fedex ground drivers, they speak fluent Ebonics

ch317273

After the fight the driver sped off and ran into some light traffic on the way back to his station
image.jpg