Fed-Ex trailer crashes in New Jersey

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
"a second truck was quickly on the scene to prevent delivery delays" FedEx said

'The World On Time - Smashed To Pieces - But On Time'

TUT

Hope my stuff was on that truck.

How about that glitch on Amazon Friday where many things were on sale for a penny over a glitch and Amazon shipped a lot before it was stopped? Companies involved looking at bankruptcy, bad ratings, cost of restocking, recounting inventory costs at the very least. They already have a hard time turning a profit, this is popcorn chewing material.

See Fedex is buying Genco.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hope my stuff was on that truck.

How about that glitch on Amazon Friday where many things were on sale for a penny over a glitch and Amazon shipped a lot before it was stopped? Companies involved looking at bankruptcy, bad ratings, cost of restocking, recounting inventory costs at the very least. They already have a hard time turning a profit, this is popcorn chewing material.

See Fedex is buying Genco.

Man, I always miss the computer glitches!

oldngray

nowhere special
Every package is a guest.
Screen-Shot-2014-12-15-at-2.39.40-PM-620x310.jpg

fedex_rtd

How often do you see an Express rig all crunched up on the news or a UPS rig??? You rarely do...Ground must hire the worst drivers out there.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
'The trucker reportedly told deputies that his truck had some kind of engine malfunction, causing him to lose control and overturn.'

oh man, is that ever weak

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well ain't that a mess... Two accidents in two days... Glad I haven't shipped anything Ground this Peak. I DO have some online orders coming though. Hmmm.