FEDEX AGENDA. PROFITS OVER PEOPLE

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Fragiledonthrow, May 8, 2016.

1. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

I don't agree with your title. As much as I dislike FedEx right now, that was on the driver. HE is the professional driver. He should have pulled over to rest, walk around his truck, gotten coffee, etc. As a professional driver he can make the call to stop. There are way too many truck driving jobs out there to allow any company to force you on road if you know you aren't safe.

2. Ya mite be a bit much. But just like management can tell me. How i can deliver packages way over my sph in a safe manner. Like without speeding etc. Or the poor guy who constantly gets lates cause of his enviroment and written up. Being told he won't have a job. I'm sure there is a small chance it this guy's fault.

3. bacha29

bacha29 Well-Known Member

Remember guys, this was a Ground line haul owner operator and chances are he had some poor slug out there driving for .20 cents per mile and no benefits. It that was the case then the contractor who hired and managed the guy has to deal with the consequences.

4. fedex_rtd

fedex_rtd Active Member

You have to remember you are talking about a ground driver...nothing professional about them at all!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

I guess I should have said, he is SUPPOSED to be the professional driver.

6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

...and for the most part they are...

7. TheJerk

TheJerk Porch Pirate

Professional drivers with rookie pay.

8. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Their wonderful FMCSA scores suggest otherwise.

Fake FedEx truck rollover.jpg

9. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

10. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

Why does the review date say 2009? They haven't reviewed them since? They probably need to.

11. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

Current as of 5/9/2016. Means it hasn't changed.

12. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

When scores are improving why would they review it? Still acceptable.

13. dvalleyjim

dvalleyjim Member

You can't, But you can't be unsafe. You have to say F FX and do what is right. If they fire you sue them!