FedEx Alert Line

Goldilocks

FedEx ALERT LINE....Every employee of FedEx can make anonymous, confidential reports 24-hours a day of suspected business conduct, financial, legal and ethical violations within FedEx by making a toll free phone call. Its run by an independent company. When you call, you will be assigned a case number that you should write down. 1 866 423 3339....Report it!!!!!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
FedEx ALERT LINE....Every employee of FedEx can make anonymous, confidential reports 24-hours a day of suspected business conduct, financial, legal and ethical violations within FedEx by making a toll free phone call. Its run by an independent company. When you call, you will be assigned a case number that you should write down. 1 866 423 3339....Report it!!!!!!!

If FedEx is sponsoring this, my first thought is that it is a CYA for them to head-off legal issues at the pass. If all of us were to call with just some of the violations, the phone line would melt.

vantexan

That alert line has been around for awhile. I first noticed it not long after I posted on FedExaminer about what some mgrs were doing, putting some of my freight in the U.S. Mail to keep me from getting overtime. If FedEx had such a line a long time ago maybe I'd still be in a town I enjoyed very much.