FedEx Alert Line

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Goldilocks, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

FedEx ALERT LINE....Every employee of FedEx can make anonymous, confidential reports 24-hours a day of suspected business conduct, financial, legal and ethical violations within FedEx by making a toll free phone call. Its run by an independent company. When you call, you will be assigned a case number that you should write down. 1 866 423 3339....Report it!!!!!!!

2. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

If FedEx is sponsoring this, my first thought is that it is a CYA for them to head-off legal issues at the pass. If all of us were to call with just some of the violations, the phone line would melt.

3. DontThrowPackages

DontThrowPackages Well-Known Member

Who would call in? This is called showing your hand.

4. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

I will and I'll tell 'em I'm Elmer Fudd if they ask.

5. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

For a company with no ethics to suddenly be "concerned" strikes me as very unusual.

6. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

It's not unusual when you consider the sfa is " anonymous" when we have to sign on a company computer with your employee #. Yea right.

7. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

:youreright:

8. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

FedEx - Whistleblower Policy

There you go.

Yes I plan on calling(I have one unresolved issue)

9. FUFred

FUFred Active Member

I googled the number and this showed up. lol
    FedEx - Whistleblower Policy

10. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

That alert line has been around for awhile. I first noticed it not long after I posted on FedExaminer about what some mgrs were doing, putting some of my freight in the U.S. Mail to keep me from getting overtime. If FedEx had such a line a long time ago maybe I'd still be in a town I enjoyed very much.