FedEx Anti-union Games

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He needs to redo his math then, b/c Van is right....if he was at top of range before, he couldn't have gotten more than 3%. And no, you can't go above top of range....the top of the range just moves to the new max with the 3% increase.

Here's the basic deal, which is that the only real reason for multiple pay scales is to save FedEx huge money. The honcho who invented this scam has probably been promoted to the very top of the Memphis pyramid. If you want to really be pissed, know that FedEx Freight doesn't have the same type of multiple pay scales or extended topout times. Why? Because they are under the NLRA, and Fred knows he can't jack them around the same way he does Express employees.

Try finding-out how much Freight drivers start at, and how quickly they reach top wage. The only way to find out is to ask a Freight driver on the dock.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Here's the basic deal, which is that the only real reason for multiple pay scales is to save FedEx huge money. The honcho who invented this scam has probably been promoted to the very top of the Memphis pyramid. If you want to really be pissed, know that FedEx Freight doesn't have the same type of multiple pay scales or extended topout times. Why? Because they are under the NLRA, and Fred knows he can't jack them around the same way he does Express employees.

Try finding-out how much Freight drivers start at, and how quickly they reach top wage. The only way to find out is to ask a Freight driver on the dock

Just so happens that my brother works for freight...I'll see what I can find out

SmithBarney

At my sta. we were given raises but, there was never anything posted up about how the raises were determined. Can someone email me this notice that was up in your stas.?

hop on the computer at work, and search "merit based pay raise" should be the first couple results, it'll link to HRA website
and you can print it out. I printed ours out, put out two copies.... our senior was pissed when he found our OPS hadn't shared this info.
while its a small raise for most, its still a raise, and positive news compared to the last two years of 0% and 2% raises.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Ask him about his starting wage and how quickly he tops out.

Ok..sorry it took so long, between preparing invites for my son's graduation and kidney stones, I have been crazy busy!

I asked him and he says that drivers there start out around $19 and top out at $24. He's a mechanic so his pay scale is different.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
hop on the computer at work, and search "merit based pay raise" should be the first couple results, it'll link to HRA website
and you can print it out. I printed ours out, put out two copies.... our senior was pissed when he found our OPS hadn't shared this info.
while its a small raise for most, its still a raise, and positive news compared to the last two years of 0% and 2% raises.

Thanks for the answer.
Unfortunately, I never get on "the computer" at work.