Fedex Background check question?

hkpretty

Today, I checked the status of my application with Fedex. it says background check completed- no action required.

What does that mean? Thank you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Today, I checked the status of my application with Fedex. it says background check completed- no action required.

You're IN!! However, if you're smart, you'll find another job before you start at FedEx. Zero future, zero as a career, zero all the way around.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You're IN!! However, if you're smart, you'll find another job before you start at FedEx. Zero future, zero as a career, zero all the way around.
What he said. However if you like being micromanaged, lied to, overworked and under paid, you my friend have come to the right place.

!Retired!

What position....courier, handler, etc? Judging by your post, sounds like you have the job and they should be calling soon.

bacha29

If hired regardless of the position you're hired for keep one thing in mind. Nothing those people do or say can be deemed trustworthy or believable.

bacha29

Position as usual - bent over at the waist with hands placed firmly on knees.
Same degrading location as always.
Staff never lubed.
In the interest of lowering health care costs fedex managers are now performing annual prostate exams because you know.......Fedex REALLY does care.