Fedex buyouts get closer to reality

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I just found out today that the Chesapeake District will be no more, and they will now be under the Capital District. One less District Director, a few less Sr's, and about 12 less managers . I'm guessing they will be offered the buyout.

El Morado Diablo

I just found out today that the Chesapeake District will be no more, and they will now be under the Capital District. One less District Director, a few less Sr's, and about 12 less managers . I'm guessing they will be offered the buyout.

The Great Basin District is getting the axe too. Parts of it are going to Pac NW, Canyon, Golden State and the one headed by the Denver office. The current District Director is heading to New Orleans (they are actually getting a pretty good guy).

bbsam

Staff member
But I thought you had said that you are part of it. You are the part that has financed Ground over the years to be able to continue to expand its business model.

vantexan

But I thought you had said that you are part of it. You are the part that has financed Ground over the years to be able to continue to expand its business model.

You aren't a part of it as a driver whether in Express or Ground. Only management and their contractor allies reap the rewards. We just exist for your benefit.

STFXG

You aren't a part of it as a driver whether in Express or Ground. Only management and their contractor allies reap the rewards. We just exist for your benefit.

Thank you. We appreciate your existence.