FedEx buyouts....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I really couldn't believe no one had posted about this two day old news. I believe it's all types of buyouts. Looking to cut lots of jobs.

rocket man

well it took 31 years for it to catch up to them. THEYplayed games with rps, fed x ground . , and . how many taxe breaks did :greedy:fedx get? now its time to pay up Fred S had to step down due to his age that was part of his deal. he made with his own company.ups did it wright payed everything cash paid fines taxes and everything thing by the book . and now its paying off . fedx will always be around not as big. I think DHLwill be back bigger than ever, Theyfigured out there mistakes and waited for fedx to mess up. DHL has plenty of cash there just watching and waiting

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
i had a customer tell me recently that, despite ruining UPS goofing up a 400,000$ contract for her, she still uses us because we're better than our competition

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There is a very active thread in the FedEx forum on this topic. The buyout will be limited to support staff---employees who handle packages or are involved with package operations will not be offered the buyout. The consensus is that employees who do not take the buyout now may be involuntarily separated at a later date.

Johney

well it took 31 years for it to catch up to them. THEYplayed games with rps, fed x ground . , and . how many taxe breaks did :greedy:fedx get? now its time to pay up Fred S had to step down due to his age that was part of his deal. he made with his own company.ups did it wright payed everything cash paid fines taxes and everything thing by the book . and now its paying off . fedx will always be around not as big. I think DHLwill be back bigger than ever, Theyfigured out there mistakes and waited for fedx to mess up. DHL has plenty of cash there just watching and waiting
Not sure what you're talking about but I don't think he stepped down.
FedEx CEO Frederick Smith Sees Pay Nearly Double To $13.7 Million

Indecisi0n

Please tell me you typed this on a cellphone?