FedEx Corporation Stock Upgraded

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
FedEx Corporation Stock Upgraded (FDX)

FedEx Corporation (NYSE:FDX) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from hold to buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.

jmeti000

BUY??? Are you kidding me?? With the market tanking the way it is stocks are gonna sink even further, including FedEx. Ive seen it drop as low as 30 something before (granted it was a few years ago), and promise I wont be buying anything till it hits there again...depending on where the company is at that stage of the game.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
BUY??? Are you kidding me?? With the market tanking the way it is stocks are gonna sink even further, including FedEx. Ive seen it drop as low as 30 something before (granted it was a few years ago), and promise I wont be buying anything till it hits there again...depending on where the company is at that stage of the game.

Talked with my adviser today and I am buying now but I am dollar cost average buying with 25% "of not invested funds" a month planned over the next 4 months.

Of course, you may be right! Time will tell.