FedEx cry babies

Code43

So,you may have answered this already but are you doing 30sph out of a Straight truck or some kind of Van? Most of the home delivery people in my area deliver out of Vans or Gmc box trucks. Both trucks looks painfully slow to deliver out of.

Purplepackage

So,you may have answered this already but are you doing 30sph out of a Straight truck or some kind of Van? Most of the home delivery people in my area deliver out of Vans or Gmc box trucks. Both trucks looks painfully slow to deliver out of.

I always wondered on you deliver out of one of those box trucks, I just imagine a pile of frieght inside and you basically have to climb up at every stop

bbsam

Staff member
Don't feel bad, I had to as well. He use to have it under his avatar, I was thinking must be some great place if I he is kinda claiming. Googled it and didn't recognize one name. No disrespect BB.
None taken. It's small enough yet big enough. World HQ to John Deere and the Rock Island Arsenal are the main bragging points if one cared to brag. The rest we prefer to keep for our own quiet enjoyment. That is until high-speed rail gets here and makes us the far-west suburbs of Chicago.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
None taken. It's small enough yet big enough. World HQ to John Deere and the Rock Island Arsenal are the main bragging points if one cared to brag. The rest we prefer to keep for our own quiet enjoyment. That is until high-speed rail gets here and makes us the far-west suburbs of Chicago.

Rock Island as in "Filipino Knock-Off"?

whenIgetthere

This guy is full of crap. 30 SPH in a semi-urban area? That is two minutes per stop. even in a dense subdivision, you've got at least a minute of drive time/package selection time/walk to the house time etc. And what are the chances of having a route that dense with the mileage he is claiming...ZERO.

This whole discussion is based on a BS lie.

I've only seen one route that approached 30 sph, and that was 26sph if I recall. That was a high rise next to the courthouse. Route did the bottom 15 floors, plus all the lawyers within spitting distance of the courthouse. It was a paper route, could do the route with two doc buckets. BUT, that was just a P1 route. No way anyone can maintain 30sph for a full day at X doing P2, without falsifying.

SmithBarney

I've only seen one route that approached 30 sph, and that was 26sph if I recall. That was a high rise next to the courthouse. Route did the bottom 15 floors, plus all the lawyers within spitting distance of the courthouse. It was a paper route, could do the route with two doc buckets. BUT, that was just a P1 route. No way anyone can maintain 30sph for a full day at X doing P2, without falsifying.

what about 25sph...Friday 150stops 100 miles 25.2sph, Am I a liar too? Just because you haven't seen it done doesn't mean it can't be done. It's a hustle but not killing myself, but no falsifying. Actually during my early time segment I only run 10-13sph, but when I hit the dense stuff I've hit 20stops in 30 minutes(no highrises, but lots of deliveries where I stop the truck once and hit a few houses at once.)