FedEx disqualified me as a driver and helper

It will be fine

I understand that most ground contractors do these kind of things all the time. That's what I see 90% of the time. I agree that he should lose his contract. But I don't think you get my meaning. What is your responsibility if I may ask?
We have a responsibility to everyone that works for us to operate the business properly. If an express manager did this, he and the driver would be fired. A contractor does this, he and everyone that works for him gets fired. This is not common behavior that I've ever seen. Not all contractors understand or appreciate the responsibility they have for protecting the livelihood and safety of their drivers, but they should.

bbsam

Staff member
Express actually makes leaps and bounds more for the company..Ground makes more yield per package but they don't handle nearly the volume that express handles..So your statement is actually false.
Does it make more sense to invest for volume or yield?

STFXG

Express actually makes leaps and bounds more for the company..Ground makes more yield per package but they don't handle nearly the volume that express handles..So your statement is actually false.
Wrong. Ground profited nearly 200 million more than express last quarter.

1fedexFAILURE

Does it make more sense to invest for volume or yield?Personally I would invest where I make the most money as a whole..I would want to take of those that are carrying the money bag.. Just because I had a few minions doing other things for me would not be who I cared about..

Strickland1986

So I just got the finally phone call, the investigation is closed and I've been dq'd for god knows how long, my boss has to transfer the company into someone else's name. This entire thing is a huge cluster and I feel I should get a attorney, yes I drove under a expired DOT physical, yes I drove under my bosses id, but I simple did what my boss told me to do and now I'm getting :censored2:ed without lube because of it

STFXG

So I just got the finally phone call, the investigation is closed and I've been dq'd for god knows how long, my boss has to transfer the company into someone else's name. This entire thing is a huge cluster and I feel I should get a attorney, yes I drove under a expired DOT physical, yes I drove under my bosses id, but I simple did what my boss told me to do and now I'm getting :censored2:ed without lube because of it
Man up and accept responsibility.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm surprised the contractor is getting off so easily.

STFXG

I'm surprised the contractor is getting off so easily.
When was the last time you saw someone actually get terminated? Without being able to transfer the contract or sell it quickly? I've never seen an immediate termination. Everyone has been given walking papers and then sold or transferred it to a family members name and had them run it.

It will be fine

When was the last time you saw someone actually get terminated? Without being able to transfer the contract or sell it quickly? I've never seen an immediate termination. Everyone has been given walking papers and then sold or transferred it to a family members name and had them run it.
Used to see it often with single van contractors. In ISP they do this. Tell guys they are DQ'd, not allowed on site or in a vehicle performing services but they can still own it. They just need someone else in charge at the station.