FedEx Dividends

vantexan

Just read on Google News FedEx paid out $113,000,000 in dividends in the first 3 quarters of fiscal year 2011. And they've just announced a bigger dividend for the last quarter. When are they going to do something for us? Why not a real profit sharing check? We helped create those profits.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Amen brother. It would be nice to just get those old PROPAY or LOTS (Launch On Time Safely for non-hubbers). They usually weren't a lot, but a couple hundred is a couple hundred, is a couple hundred.

whenIgetthere

Just got my sick time slap in the face. Was FT for 50 weeks of FY11, went PT last two weeks of FY and got PT for my sick time. Should've used all my time up before going PT you cheap SOB, Fred!!!!!!!!!!! I won't be making that mistake again!!

vantexan

Just got my sick time slap in the face. Was FT for 50 weeks of FY11, went PT last two weeks of FY and got PT for my sick time. Should've used all my time up before going PT you cheap SOB, Fred!!!!!!!!!!! I won't be making that mistake again!!

That's ridiculous! Do you know if your accrued vacation time will be sliced in half too or will you get 40hr vacation weeks?

LTFedExer

That's ridiculous! Do you know if your accrued vacation time will be sliced in half too or will you get 40hr vacation weeks?
Vacation gets accrued, he will get 40hr weeks. Sick, floaters, personal and holiday pay are paid according to your status at the time. Those aren't accrued.

For me it was the opposite, PT for 2mo 8 days. I got 160 hrs vacation and 8 for the others.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Just read on Google News FedEx paid out $113,000,000 in dividends in the first 3 quarters of fiscal year 2011. And they've just announced a bigger dividend for the last quarter. When are they going to do something for us? Why not a real profit sharing check? We helped create those profits.

Well one things for sure, the company has been ultra stingy with anything for the employees these last 10 years. Fred might as well pay us a bonus with bottle caps and call it profit sharing. Like you said WE are the one that make FedEx profitable. We deserve better. Period.