FedEx driver has his co-workers back

I stumbled upon this World Star Hip-Hop video this morning. This FedEx driver got into an altercation with a by standard from the looks of it and while they were fighting in the front of the truck next to the stairs a fellow fedex driver comes and knocks the guy off out of the truck. I thought this was funny. I hope my UPS co-workers have my back when I'm on the road soon like our enemies have each other's :) (from the looks of it).

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
P
I stumbled upon this World Star Hip-Hop video this morning. This FedEx driver got into an altercation with a by standard from the looks of it and while they were fighting in the front of the truck next to the stairs a fellow fedex driver comes and knocks the guy off out of the truck. I thought this was funny. I hope my UPS co-workers have my back when I'm on the road soon like our enemies have each other's :) (from the looks of it).

This was posted about a week ago.

P

This was posted about a week ago.
ABOUT A WEEK AGOOOO!!!!!! WEEK AGO.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1424361042.323155.jpg

browntroll

from the drivers i met most would not risk their jobs like this, and the ones that would the fight would have
ended way before anyone would even get the chance to record it.

clean hairy

Interesting how the coward did not want to fight when a person closer to his size showed up.
Doesn't matter whose letters are on the side of the truck, hope all of us help each other if any of us get in trouble!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The FedEx driver was in the wrong here because he allowed the confrontation to escalate to violence when he should have just gotten in the truck and driven away. He had a clear opportunity to leave about 20 seconds into the video and he chose to participate in the insanity instead.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If I had a quarter for every time the "N" word flew out.

They're all racists!! Right tos?

Also, it's "bystander", one word. He wasn't attacked by a "by standard" smh

That driver is a REAL hot head, and should lose his job. When stuff is escalating like that, just walk (or drive) away and don't antagonize them. Gotta love the "respect" that kids have for adults these days

Last edited: