FedEx Driver Killed in Crash

HomeDelivery

accidents north of the I 195 border of NJ are usually more frequent ~ but it's mainly due to commuters coming from the Poconos to NYC

my condolences to the driver & his family :(
-----------------------------------------------------

it seems to be a nice area with wide streets; no where close to the NYC-style traffic madness.

did they mentioned if the driver had his hazard lights on & / or he kept the engine running?

1BrownWrench said:
Ever notice how many of them are involved in incidents where the vehicle goes crashing through or into the buliding? Like 95% maybe?

yea, I've noticed that either they shifted to the wrong gear or stepped on the gas instead of the brake pedal

vantexan said:
I seem to recall in training they tell us to work out of our curb side door instead of the back. For practical reasons that's not always possible to do.

you know that this division have taken away the training programs? they're now just hiring people w/ previous commercial driving experience. I dunno, but some of these drivers doesn't practice the "Smith System" & if some even knew the verbatum, doesn't implement it on the job

I'm not running-gunning anymore just so i also get home safely to my 3 kids.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I have a new Home girl on my rte. and she doesn't even wave to me as I'm passing by.
Never mind the fact that she is holding that stapled together pack of paper.