FedEx Express: Hopelessly Out of Touch

bbsam

Staff member
Could be I heard it around here...or I could make up a story that would further the rampant speculation thread we had going last year.

CJinx

Legacy anything is used company-wide; it isn't unique to Express. Legacy couriers, legacy contractors, legacy barcodes, etc.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I, like many of you "Old Timers" bled purple. Until I saw it in October, on my computer, the tap dancing and sucking up to the stockholders. They threw us the frontline employees of Federal Express under the bus. It hurts because most of us have given Express half our lives, giving up family, Christmas, and many others things in our lives, to deliver the Golden Package because we were proud and wanted to get the job done with perfection. They implemented DRA, SRA and many other tools for efficiency to cut cost, but what they did was break our spirit and love we once had. And who do they think is the biggest loser? Not us, but the customers! I hope Memphis is reading these threads, because the frontline employees can make or break this company. Take care of your frontline people first and they will take care of you....How simple is that? Use to walk into stops and the customers loved us and would say, " Hello Federal", now they just sign and treat us like trash. This is what Memphis has created. Keep tap dancing to your stockholders and throwing your frontline employees in the trash Memphis, because the results are not good. Open your eyes Memphis !!!! Thank you BC for opening my eyes!!
Goldi, I'm glad you've seen thru all the BS that's dragged this company down to an abysmal level. Fred & Co. are so obsessed with power and profit that they'll never "get it" until it's too late. After they've bit the hand that feeds them they won't be in clover a whole lot longer and when that day comes I'll be laughing my ass off. You suck Smith!!!!!!