Fedex Express & SIDA badge misdemeanor approval

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by express813, Dec 1, 2014.

1. express813

express813 New Member

OK so I want to kno if I'm eligible for a sida badge with misdemeanors
    2009-petty theft ..the case was noll prossed because I completed probation..... 2012-possession of cannabis adjudication with held..

Fedex already approved me on their end and plus I was up front and honest about everything..but they told me USPS and TSA do a 10 year FBI background check..want to kno will I clear

2. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

Lol another criminal at express.

3. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

4. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

Better start locking my truck. Never know when the express guy might show up. Ha

5. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

Were you caught stealing a bong?

6. kickpackage1

kickpackage1 Member

You will be promoted to CEO so don't worry and also be head of shareholders

7. express813

express813 New Member

Yal always got some sarcastic :censored2: to say...can u answer the question or no

8. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

My guess is no. FedEx tends to operate differantly at differant locations and with differant opco's. it sounds to me like you are ok by fedex but TSA and USPS can veto the hire.

9. kickpackage1

kickpackage1 Member

If you are referring to my comment well then I will answer your question no you will not get HIRED nor should you and what make you think you should get hired petty theft or bigger theft you are still considered a thief...

10. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

Years ago, I would have been shocked to find out someone got hired with a criminal record, at FedEx but now, they're just so hard up for bodies nothing surprises me anymore.