Fedex Express & SIDA badge misdemeanor approval

express813

OK so I want to kno if I'm eligible for a sida badge with misdemeanors
2009-petty theft ..the case was noll prossed because I completed probation..... 2012-possession of cannabis adjudication with held..

Fedex already approved me on their end and plus I was up front and honest about everything..but they told me USPS and TSA do a 10 year FBI background check..want to kno will I clear

kickpackage1

Yal always got some sarcastic :censored2: to say...can u answer the question or no
If you are referring to my comment well then I will answer your question no you will not get HIRED nor should you and what make you think you should get hired petty theft or bigger theft you are still considered a thief...

dezguy

If you are referring to my comment well then I will answer your question no you will not get HIRED nor should you and what make you think you should get hired petty theft or bigger theft you are still considered a thief...
Years ago, I would have been shocked to find out someone got hired with a criminal record, at FedEx but now, they're just so hard up for bodies nothing surprises me anymore.