FedEx Express Vs. Freight

MrMcD

Hi everyone!

I was wondering what peoples opinions were on FedEx Freight. I've worked for Express for just about two years as a courier and am looking to move over to Freight as a city driver. It pays more and the hours appear to better. I've also looked into UPS freight, but i'm hesitant to go that route. I worked at regular UPS as a package handler during college and drove seasonally one summer. There always seemed to be a conflict between management and union members, which made working there a pain in the :censored2:.

Thanks in advance for your opinion!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hi everyone!

I was wondering what peoples opinions were on FedEx Freight. I've worked for Express for just about two years as a courier and am looking to move over to Freight as a city driver. It pays more and the hours appear to better. I've also looked into UPS freight, but i'm hesitant to go that route. I worked at regular UPS as a package handler during college and drove seasonally one summer. There always seemed to be a conflict between management and union members, which made working there a pain in the :censored2:.

Thanks in advance for your opinion!

There is a guy, ch317273, who is a UPS Freight City Driver, who mostly posts in the UPS threads. He would probably be willing to tell you about working at UPS Freight. Start a conversation with him.