fedex ground/background check

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by clown28, Jul 18, 2014.

1. clown28

clown28 New Member

Little worried about my background check
    Roomate received his call today he starts Monday but I didn't

My current background that I know is

Resist arrest/withdrawn not charged

Disordly conduct engaging in fighting summary charge

Public drunkenness summary charge

When it asked if I ever been convicted I said no because everyone told me the summary charges arnt conviction

2. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Look for a better job.

Not getting a position at Ground is no big loss.

3. TheJackal

TheJackal Active Member

I would have disclosed it. Not getting a job due to a record is one thing, not getting a job because you didn't disclose it is something different.

I would call to find out if you're still considered for the position.

4. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure a summary offense goes on your record. Get an attorney. They are pretty minor so you should be able to get them sealed if they are showing...

5. mopar21

mopar21 New Member

I'm a little :censored2: off at myself but, I have a contractor at fedex ground that wants to hire me as a step van driver August of this year thing is i have 2 traffic convictions the the state of NY one was for SPEEDING IN ZONE 80-50mph zone on April 11,2014 the other was failure to stop at a stop sign on June 4th,2015 I have a defensive driving certificate from AARP if that helps... Do i even have a chance at getting hired? What are the odds? Should i even bother? I would love a answer for someone working at fedex ground in the HR department or a driver someone with knowledge or fedex ground experience. Thanks

6. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

Stop spamming. Go away, you won't get approved.

7. Crozz

Crozz Member

FedEx has a rule anything over 80 you will never drive for a contractor it is what it is.