FedEx ground in little rock ar

Birdblue

How hard is it to get hired on at FedEx ground in little rock AR? I have an interview tommorrow at FedEx ground and I would like to know what to expect and what all are they going to ask, say and do, and what I should ask, say and do? P.s how long will it be until I know if I have the job?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
How hard is it to get hired on at FedEx ground in little rock AR? I have an interview tommorrow at FedEx ground and I would like to know what to expect and what all are they going to ask, say and do, and what I should ask, say and do? P.s how long will it be until I know if I have the job?
The only one who can answer your questions with any knowledge is the manager doing the hiring. That said, I would imagine there is a high turnover and it wouldn't be that difficult to get the job.

bacha29

Package handler or driver. there's quite a difference. be advised that if it's a package handler you are actually hired by a staffing firm ,25 hours max, benefits after you are there a while. Drivers work for route contractors who for the most part pay on a perdiem basis which means whether you work 8 hours in a day or 12 it all pays the same. Employer paid benefits few if any offer those. If you're young and just need transitional employment a job between jobs, something to tide you over then it can be alright but it's not something to spend anymore than a few years on. Hope this gives you something to go by.

Birdblue

It's for package handler and I was also wondering how do know if i have the job and what is the hiring process? I go for my first interview tomorrow and I'm needing to know ends and outs of it all. Thanks.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

If you can breathe, walk, and talk (and interview sober) you're in.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It's for package handler and I was also wondering how do know if i have the job and what is the hiring process? I go for my first interview tomorrow and I'm needing to know ends and outs of it all. Thanks.
A job like that isn't worth stewing about.

outtatime

How will you know if you got the job? I would suppose they'll tell you? Dude, it's a handler position for Ground; how hard can it be to pass an interview.....

bacha29

Just remember, the dumber you act the less they expect from you. Seriously,turnover at those places is nothing short of record setting. In fact there are actually 3 crews at every facility. One coming. One working and one leaving.