Fedex Ground Independent Contractors

Bconide

I am trying to get a hold of Fedex Ground Contractors in KS,MO, IA, NE, OK. What is the best way to find these contractors contact info? I have been having a lot of trouble locating this information online. Any help, ideas?

STFXG

That is true.

In all seriousness.....anybody know how I can get a hold of these independent contractors for FedEX Ground?
Call the local terminals and either ask for contact info or ask for business names and search the state website for contact info.

kickpackage1

Google The phrase Change Fedex to win the website has the names of all the Attorneys involved in that situation and it also has all the info about all the stations trying to go Union

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I am trying to get a hold of Fedex Ground Contractors in KS,MO, IA, NE, OK. What is the best way to find these contractors contact info? I have been having a lot of trouble locating this information online. Any help, ideas?

Hey, go away. Solicitation for business clients is forbidden on this site. I don't know why the Moderators haven't kicked you to the curb. If you want business, take-out an advertisement. This forum isn't meant for your antics.