FedEx Hiring Trolls Equals Desperation

UnconTROLLed

perfection
No thanks.Try doing some research about pay and look into the highest pay regions in the US.

Starting pay where i live is $17 and top pay is $25 and Fedex also pays for our commute to work.

Guess what city I work in?(hint we have 8 million people)

You are a liar apparently. I have no problem showing my stub (blurring out necessarily information) but you do? Seems only one way to prove yourself, which is painless and takes 1 minute, and you will not do it.

Anyone else call troll on this one? I do.

quadro

You are a liar apparently. I have no problem showing my stub (blurring out necessarily information) but you do? Seems only one way to prove yourself, which is painless and takes 1 minute, and you will not do it.

No. If I'm not mistaken, FedEx does pay or subsidize transit cards for employees in the New York area. Perhaps someone else who works for FedEx in New York can tell us if that's correct. And $25/hour for New York sounds about right.

FedEX 4 Life

I dont need to prove myself.
Your problem is that you think you know everything about Fedex and you dont.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I dont need to prove myself.
Your problem is that you think you know everything about Fedex and you dont.

I openly admit knowing little about FedEx simply because I don't work for them. Show me where I said I beleive I know everything about FedEx? You can't do that either.

Is there anything truthful and open about you or are you literally just here to troll?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Then why call me a liar?You look pretty dumb calling me out like that especially when you dont even work for the company.Why even post in the Fedex forums if you dont work for Fedex?

You are the Troll that just got exposed!

You don't have a very good track record of telling the truth. That's why you've been repeatedly called-out. Pretty simple, isn't it? If you actually do work for FedEx, you are sadly misinformed and have not made much of an effort to understand how FedEx works, the behind-the-scenes manipulations and machinations, or even some of the basics.

For someone who has supposedly worked for Express for 17 years, you don't know very much...or do you just show up for work every day and swallow what they feed you?

If you want ever have any credibility on this site, start by telling the truth and distinguishing between facts and opinion. There are plenty of lie detectors out there who will immediately ask for data to back-up your statements.

FedEX 4 Life

If you want ever have any credibility on this site, start by telling the truth and distinguishing between facts and opinion. There are plenty of lie detectors out there who will immediately ask for data to back-up your statements.
If someone posts here that they like Fedex,you automatically jump on them and start attacking them and insist they are lying.It pains you that there are Fedex workers that are not as miserable and pathetic as you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If someone posts here that they like Fedex,you automatically jump on them and start attacking them and insist they are lying.It pains you that there are Fedex workers that are not as miserable and pathetic as you.

You are welcome to love FedEx as much as you want. What really pains me are ignorant simpletons who can't think their way out of a paper bag. They simply choose to take Fred at his word. It's almost like a religion in some ways. The Kool-Aid folks keep the faith always, even when the truth is right there in front of them. You and the others are being used every day, and it makes me ill to see FedEx use you as a doormat and then throw you away when you get hurt or otherwise become "unproductive".

Drink all the Kool-Aid you want and worship Smith if you choose. Just don't post information that is patently false or troll for attention.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Then why call me a liar?You look pretty dumb calling me out like that especially when you dont even work for the company.Why even post in the Fedex forums if you dont work for Fedex?

You are the Troll that just got exposed!

Riiiiight. :knockedout:

Excuse me, I am a UPS'er and Teamster. This is a UPS site, not a FedEx site. I can post wherever I choose as it is still a UPS site.

Now you on the other hand, cannot prove you work for FedEx and are posting on the UPS discussions. Please, tell me what authority you have to post in UPS discussions, anyhow?

Seems like the pot just called the kettle in this case.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Anyhow I am not upset, just confused as to why you would want to troll the site like you do.

"For 20 years UPS stocks have been lower than FedEx"

^^^ Classic idiot quote right there

That one alone should be a dead giveaway that this person is a troll looking for negative attention.

FedEX 4 Life

Anyhow I am not upset, just confused as to why you would want to troll the site like you do.

"For 20 years UPS stocks have been lower than FedEx"

^^^ Classic idiot quote right there

That one alone should be a dead giveaway that this person is a troll looking for negative attention.
STFU,you load boxes,not even a driver,you have no say here.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
STFU,you load boxes,not even a driver,you have no say here.

just another troll kettle comment trying to get me fishing to "prove myself" , something you refuse to and/or cannot do? :knockedout:

I could care less what you think. PS I havent loaded a box in awhile. And even when I was loading, I was probably paid more than you. :biting::peaceful:

Of course I have nothing to hide here. I'll show you a stub, a brown uniform, a picture of my building. It's part of life and reality.. You on the other hand, have nothing to show, because you are a hider afraid of what is reality.

bbsam

Staff member
just another troll kettle comment trying to get me fishing to "prove myself" , something you refuse to and/or cannot do? :knockedout:

I could care less what you think. PS I havent loaded a box in awhile. And even when I was loading, I was probably paid more than you. :biting::peaceful:

Of course I have nothing to hide here. I'll show you a stub, a brown uniform, a picture of my building. It's part of life and reality.. You on the other hand, have nothing to show, because you are a hider afraid of what is reality.
A hider? Is that like being "the decider"?:peaceful:

Broke

Riiiiight. :knockedout:

Excuse me, I am a UPS'er and Teamster. This is a UPS site, not a FedEx site. I can post wherever I choose as it is still a UPS site.

Now you on the other hand, cannot prove you work for FedEx and are posting on the UPS discussions. Please, tell me what authority you have to post in UPS discussions, anyhow?

Seems like the pot just called the kettle in this case.
They are here to clog up the airways with misinformation about how great Fedex is.Look for them to really kick it into overdrive since this site got some attention from the Washington Post.

If the Washington Post had any creditability at all, they never would have used an anonymous post on this site as proof that UPS workers were forced to write their Senators. Next thing we know, they'll be using post by Fedex4life to prove how "happy" Fedex workers are. But hey that's what the trolls are here to do. Every time we read a bull**** article like the Washington Post one, we need to call and email them and let them know they will be called out when they can't get their facts straght.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
They are here to clog up the airways with misinformation about how great Fedex is.Look for them to really kick it into overdrive since this site got some attention from the Washington Post.

If the Washington Post had any creditability at all, they never would have used an anonymous post on this site as proof that UPS workers were forced to write their Senators. Next thing we know, they'll be using post by Fedex4life to prove how "happy" Fedex workers are. But hey that's what the trolls are here to do. Every time we read a bull**** article like the Washington Post one, we need to call and email them and let them know they will be called out when they can't get their facts straght.

100% right. And you know the Washingon Post had a hand in that person posting, likely paid directly by FedEx to get attention(whom we never saw or heard of before, and never heard from again)

Much like that right-wing polling agency FedEx hired to poll "80% of America against the "bailout" with 800 voters in downtown Memphis in the most conservative elderly section of the city lol

More manufactured, easily seen through crap from FedEx!

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

100% right. And you know the Washingon Post had a hand in that person posting, likely paid directly by FedEx to get attention(whom we never saw or heard of before, and never heard from again)

Much like that right-wing polling agency FedEx hired to poll "80% of America against the "bailout" with 800 voters in downtown Memphis in the most conservative elderly section of the city lol

More manufactured, easily seen through crap from FedEx!

Sadly, most people keep their blinders on because "what they don't know can't really affect them.." One of my wife's friend's saw something about it on the 'net and asked me if working for Uncle Freddie was really that bad, and when I said yes, she said that she'd never really thought about it that much before. BINGO

bbsam

Staff member
I'm fairly pro-Fedex. More pro-me than Fedex, but that's beside the point. Anyone know who I can contact to finally be paid for my posting here? And can we make it retroactive? Hello? Anyone? Or is this just crap from my disgruntled fellow Fedexers refusing to believe that others like their jobs?:peaceful: