FedEx Hiring Trolls Equals Desperation

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm fairly pro-Fedex. More pro-me than Fedex, but that's beside the point. Anyone know who I can contact to finally be paid for my posting here? And can we make it retroactive? Hello? Anyone? Or is this just crap from my disgruntled fellow Fedexers refusing to believe that others like their jobs?:peaceful:

Plenty of FedEx people like their jobs. Most of them don't have any idea of what's really going on and many are just plain ignorant. Apparently, they just love being taken advantage of or are too stupid to think about their future....which is dim.

There are also many disgruntled FedEx'ers who aren't drinking the Kool-Aid anymore...and their numbers are growing. Over time, the word is spreading and the information is getting into a few of the formerly thick-headed. I look at it like teaching people that there isn't a Santa Claus, or an Easter Bunny, and that Fred S is an SOB that doesn't give a damn about anything but his money.He certainly doesn't care about you unless you're a politician. What is going to take to convince some of the clueless that this guy is bad to the core? Please, keep being stupid if you really want to, but a blind man could see it. As Harry Who of Get Smart fame used to say..."Amazing".

FedEx courier

The reason that FedEx is frantically trying to spread disinformation is because they know what you say is true. They have to spread complete disinformation to both the public and their employees,because FedEx knows that if their employees become well informed about the difference between becoming Union and what they have now they will not be able to say no to the Union.

Dads 99

Banned
Every meeting my manager preaches to us that we should be happy that we have a job.I am getting sick of Fedex telling us about how the economy is bad and everyone is laying off.I dont care.UPS gets a raise,why cant we?So much BS going on you guys have no clue.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The reason that FedEx is frantically trying to spread disinformation is because they know what you say is true. They have to spread complete disinformation to both the public and their employees,because FedEx knows that if their employees become well informed about the difference between becoming Union and what they have now they will not be able to say no to the Union.

There are relatively few employees that get the big picture IMO. Some are just pissed while others think everything is just fine. Most of the time they can't really articulate why. At work, it's hard to carry on a meaningful conversation about it because of the oppressive environment.

FedEx is very good at psychological warfare and even better at propaganda.

Testicular Fortitude

And how do you know this?Is $22 top pay for your hillbilly station.You think its the same top pay across the country?Its not.

I'd say over half my station makes $24.96 an hour.Go look that up before you start making up stuff.
You are a Fake,Phony and a Fraud.Top pay in New Jersey is 24.10 per hour for a full time employee.Add 25 cents per hour if you are a swing driver.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You are a Fake,Phony and a Fraud.Top pay in New Jersey is 24.10 per hour for a full time employee.Add 25 cents per hour if you are a swing driver.

Thanks for more evidence. I think he's regrouping right now and will come back under a different username to spread the same FedEx shill BS.

FedEX 4 Life

Haha shows what you know.Try doing some research pal then get back to me.NYC makes more than NJ numnuts,or you didnt know that.Plus they pay for the commute,you didnt know that either i bet.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Haha shows what you know.Try doing some research pal then get back to me.NYC makes more than NJ numnuts,or you didnt know that.Plus they pay for the commute,you didnt know that either i bet.

It's "numbnuts", as in "your nuts are numb" (no feeling). Please continue to argue the facts because you almost always are wrong. I'm still waiting for your response to my question about you shilling on sites other than this one. Any reason you cannot answer the question?

FedEX 4 Life

It's "numbnuts", as in "your nuts are numb" (no feeling). Please continue to argue the facts because you almost always are wrong. I'm still waiting for your response to my question about you shilling on sites other than this one. Any reason you cannot answer the question?
You are an embarrassment to Fedex.

10-27

You are an embarassment to mankind. Please just answer the question about your employment as a troll, OK?
Another verbal check mate Mr.FedEx! Funny how everytime FedEx With No Life opens there suck with some witless one liner, you cram it so deep they can only respond with some rambling, manager like, mongoloid, useless rhetoric.

FedEX 4 Life

Another verbal check mate Mr.FedEx! Funny how everytime FedEx With No Life opens there suck with some witless one liner, you cram it so deep they can only respond with some rambling, manager like, mongoloid, useless rhetoric.
W T friend? do you speak english?

DorkHead

MrFedEx he can`t and won`t answer your question because he is exactly as you say. I have read his posts on the site Fedexcess and you`re right. It`s obvious he is in management for FedEx and his goal is to spread misinformation. It`s one thing to make valid points for and against different topics, but he constantly attacks certain posters when he is backed into a corner. So, that being said, ( I`m sure I will hear him ) I suggest that whenever he posts or responds to a post everyone follow up by either NOT responding at all or simply respond with the word TROLL. Remember, what he has to say is unimportant and doesn`t matter.

purplesky

MrFedEx he can`t and won`t answer your question because he is exactly as you say. I have read his posts on the site Fedexcess and you`re right. It`s obvious he is in management for FedEx and his goal is to spread misinformation. It`s one thing to make valid points for and against different topics, but he constantly attacks certain posters when he is backed into a corner. So, that being said, ( I`m sure I will hear him ) I suggest that whenever he posts or responds to a post everyone follow up by either NOT responding at all or simply respond with the word TROLL. Remember, what he has to say is unimportant and doesn`t matter.

Could it be possible that this guy is UPS management? Would it suprise anyone if UPS management has trolls on here also? Duh! The biggest goal for UPS management is to not allow the Teamsters a chance to discuss UPS job issues. You see this tactic at work everyday or atleast I hope you are aware of it. ANYTIME SPENT ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS BY A UPS TEAMSTER DISCUSSING STUPID CRAP ABOUT FEDEX AND NOT UPS ISSUES IS A VICTORY FOR UPS MANAGEMENT. ITS ALL A DISTRACTION TO KEEP YOUR MIND OFF UPS. This is just a thought and something to consider.

DorkHead

No, he is NOT UPS management. His posts on Fedexcess.com show this. Also, the biggest goal for UPS at this moment, right now, is to get FedEx reclassified. It has nothing to do with Teamsters discussing UPS job issues. That`s a future fight for the next contract in 2013.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What I find interesting is the differing grammar and spelling. It's as if he thinks he has to dumb it down in order to relate to hourlies. A lot of FedEx managers already think this way(that couriers are stupid), and it's clearly the attitude of upper management in MEM. So perhaps he is a manager (or above) sent to do Fred's bidding. So far, Fred and Friends don't have a very good track record---especially at this site.

At FedExcess.com, he's (Fedex4Life) much more articulate and to the point...very much unlike his demeanor here at the BC. He's probably been assigned to this task by the big shots, who always think they know what they're doing, but also have a lousy record of being correct. If FedEx4Life is the best they can do, they are in big trouble.

When I (and others) held union meetings back in 1997 we were followed by management, assigned to a watch list to be monitored by an operations manager, and probably were the subject of reports sent back to MEM on a regular basis. Managers would also try to attend these meetings, uniformed as couriers, and were always detected and kicked-out. Nothing would surprise me any more.

Dads 99

Banned
No, he is NOT UPS management. His posts on Fedexcess.com show this. Also, the biggest goal for UPS at this moment, right now, is to get FedEx reclassified. It has nothing to do with Teamsters discussing UPS job issues. That`s a future fight for the next contract in 2013.
He doesnt even work for Fedex.Any Fedex worker with a brain knows that top pay for a driver is $22 an hour,not 25 and Fedex doesnt pay for commutes.Its all lies that you guys are being fed.Dont belive a damn word.

tracker2762

It's Fedexcess.info

Winger

Pretty funny (sad) seeing people complain about making $20+/hr for a job that requires nothing more than a high school diploma and a drivers license. If you're not happy, that's your fault. So quit blaming your employer and quit. Open up a good paying job for the several million people in this country who need a job! Oh you poor boys. "my employer is mean and he fires people for no reason!" Too bad little boy. Move to another country where the government can control everything for you, since you obviously can't run your own life. "Oh, Fred S is a bad, bad man. He doesn't give us everything we want!" Well guess what idiot, it's HIS company! If you don't like it, start up your own company and see what it's like to deal with employees like you. What the hell has happened to this country? People use to be thankful they had a job and ask their employer, "what can I do for you?". Now everyone thinks that businesses were created just to give them a job and owes them something more than a paycheck. My brother is a laid-off $90,000/yr mechanical engineer who would do anything for your job. Sucks, but he's not about to waste his time blaming someone for his situation. smile* happens, time to move on. He's sold everything and working 3 jobs to keep his family in thier house. And you morons are complaining about driving around in a truck making $25+/hr? Give me a break!