Fedex is like a Plantation

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Disgruntled2, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Disgruntled2

Disgruntled2 Member

With Fred playing the part that Leo played in Django!django-unchained-leonardo-dicaprio.jpgfredslaveowner.jpg
  2. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Master Colonel Jefferson Davis Frederick Weasel Smith does not like being disrespected. You are confined to your quarters and will receive no slop today. Your cotton-picking CBPH (Cotton Balls Per hour) has been raised by 100%.
  3. thedownhillEXPRESS

thedownhillEXPRESS Well-Known Member

"And here is your DRA manifest of cotton tree picking order "
  4. Disgruntled2

Disgruntled2 Member

Master Colonel Jefferson Davis Frederick Weasel Smith says "Shut Up Slave and scan packages faster faster":angry:

Fedex Slave: Yes Master want more than 500 scans/hr.???:funny:

Master Smith: Yes slave...or you will be replaced!:sad-very:
  5. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Smith: Ahhh... Magnolias!!
  6. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Not really. Slave owners actually valued their workers.
  7. xfedx

xfedx New Member

[TD="width: 100%"][/TD]
    [TD="colspan: 2"][HR][/HR][/TD]
    [TD="colspan: 2"]You want to talk about the need for a raise let's share what the average FedEx Ground and Home Delivery driver makes. As advertised by contractors and Kelly Temp services trying to lure in more suckers the pay ranges from $550 - $700 weekly. So lets say the average driver makes $650 weekly and works on average 12 hours daily. That works out to a whooping $10.83 an hour to work your ass off with no lunch hour, few if any breaks and NO BENEFITS!!!!! Talk about slave labor. This company is run like a sweat shop! I hate FedEx![/TD]
  8. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Great analogy. FedEx Ground is the American equivalent of a offshore sweat shop. If you think about it, Fred has taken the exploitation of workers just about as far as it can go given our current economy and government.
  9. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

Getting more and more dramatic around here.
  10. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Should MFE screw his courage to the sticking post, he would not fail! (apologies to Shakespeare and Macbeth). Hows that for dramatic?!
  11. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

We all know how big of a drama queen you are...
  12. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

unwashed, unlearned heathen....
  13. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Actually, I've been accused of being Quixotic (tilting at windmills and such).
  14. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I'm finally up to speed with this thread. There is a new book out (for real) called "Fred Smith's FedEx Plantation", by Gary Grant Rullo Sr. $14.95 at I'll be ordering my copy tomorrow.
  15. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

16. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

WOW, indeed Mr. Rullo makes pretty strong allegations against FedEx/FS including racism, discrimination, criminal conspiracy, fraud, and drug smuggling, among others. You can read a bit of what's in the book on Amazon. You'll be amazed.
  18. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

I just browsed the summary. That sounds somewhat normal to me. That must be a bad thing if I just thought that right?
  19. Route 66

Route 66 Throbbing Member

in other words, it's a documentary