FEDEX knocks UPS out of Worst Company in America tourney

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I followed the rabbit trail on that fight...the UPS complaint about not getting their packages and UPS redirecting them to Amazon just goes to show how uninformed the public is about how this **** works. They think they are the customer for us when Amazon is our customer. I can see why it gets lost in the mire, but Amazon, Ebay, or others of their ilk are the current future of shopping and if that's the case, there needs to be part of a home ec or part of sociology classes that teach the difference. It would save soooo much productivity for everyone that the time it took to teach it (3 minutes tops) would be one of the greatest pay it forwards for both industries.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I followed the rabbit trail on that fight...the UPS complaint about not getting their packages and UPS redirecting them to Amazon just goes to show how uninformed the public is about how this **** works. They think they are the customer for us when Amazon is our customer. I can see why it gets lost in the mire, but Amazon, Ebay, or others of their ilk are the current future of shopping and if that's the case, there needs to be part of a home ec or part of sociology classes that teach the difference. It would save soooo much productivity for everyone that the time it took to teach it (3 minutes tops) would be one of the greatest pay it forwards for both industries.

It really is amazing how little the general public knows about how our industry works.

I'm not talking day to day operations. I don't expect them to know that. It's amazing how many don't understand. Truck picks up package package unloaded. Package goes on big truck. To another center. Ect ect ect.

hdkappler

sounds like a good documentary for A&E.
i'am semi retired work four days a week.ilove it.30 years with brown.glad i'am out.ups the worst co.in America?i talk with people in my store that only make $9.00 an hour.plus don't get overtime.can't afford a car.one lady has to be on food stamps.brown only starts at $8.50 per hour.parttime who have been at brown 10years makesas much or in 25hours.than some due in 40 hours.(partime start at 8.50 an hour.could of voted haffa and hall out.tdu rep would of changed all of that)

OPTION3

i'am semi retired work four days a week.ilove it.30 years with brown.glad i'am out.ups the worst co.in America?i talk with people in my store that only make $9.00 an hour.plus don't get overtime.can't afford a car.one lady has to be on food stamps.brown only starts at $8.50 per hour.parttime who have been at brown 10years makesas much or in 25hours.than some due in 40 hours.(partime start at 8.50 an hour.could of voted haffa and hall out.tdu rep would of changed all of that)
And 99.9% of the people in your store, could not DO the job at ups to make the “BIG” money, let alone do it for 40hrs…LMAO!