Fedex lies about non delivery too

S

selfcancelsignal

I ordered a set of car mats from weathertech for my stepdaughters and mine new cars last week. I didn't know who they use to ship by but was disappointed when I got tracking info from FedEx ground. I live in the boonies and they always screw up my delivery. We have been through several drivers in this area since the guy that owns the route can't seem to keep anyone on it. About the time I tell the new guy where I live he quits or gets canned. Last time they left a pair of work shoes I ordered at a vacant house several houses away. Package before that was left at a local business for them to give to me when I delivered there.

So anyway, the shipment is coming in two separate boxes. Stepdaughters car is a Honda CRV and they send the trunk mat first. I was so shocked when the newest driver shows up outside my house with the package. (I am off work right now) Scares me that I see someone riding with her. Vacation time coming I guess but at least I think the cover driver will know where I am too. Our floor mats are supposed to be delivered the next day.

I look the next morning and see that the package is out for delivery. Six o'clock comes and no package so I check tracking again and it shows "local weather delay". LOCAL WEATHER DELAY???? Are you kidding me? What weather delay! I had already received a 2 day air package from FEDEX express earlier in the day. A cloudy day didn't seem to delay him from bringing me a package. (havn't had many probs with the express guy)

So I am assuming the regular driver took he day off and the new guy couldn't get done. So they showed the package as weather delay instead of missed as it should have been. You ever try to call FEDEX and find out about a package? After talking to a phone center in India with two people I finally gave up. You have to jump through hoops to even find an email address on their website that is not tied into specific questions about shipping or claims. Nothing to send in an email and get a reply like UPS does with its customer concerns that come in on email everyday. I gave the call center my info and a phone number but still have yet to get a call. Received an email telling me that they were not able to complete my delivery because of a weather delay.

What a croc!
LMFAO at this whole post! Not at you Harley, but Fed Ground. What a bunch of jagoffs!

Fragile

A customer I deliver to was very disappointed weather tech ships with Fed Ex. He specifically purchased the mats because they're made in the states and he was assuming a union courier (UPS) was going to deliver them.

I own a pair of weather tech mats also and I was upset they weren't shipped with UPS too.

T

Turdferguson

Then again, why not make certain that your phone number is listed on the label or manifest so drivers can call you if they have trouble finding your house?
I would call on medication, but car mats? Screw that. That's like calling someone's number off a note on the door. " Please call I am 5 minutes away"

overflowed

Then again, why not make certain that your phone number is listed on the label or manifest so drivers can call you if they have trouble finding your house?
I will not call anyone till my workplace pays for my phone bill. My experience with rural areas are this. Half of the houses don't have numbers on them. You have to guess where to turn according to the bushes where the map book seems to bisect. Half of the streets don't have signs. My feeling is that people live in these places because, for whatever the reason are not wanting to be found easily. All good with me, if that's your deal don't complain when no one can find you. This is not to the OP just my experiences with in the cuts rural areas.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
A customer I deliver to was very disappointed weather tech ships with Fed Ex. He specifically purchased the mats because they're made in the states and he was assuming a union courier (UPS) was going to deliver them.

I own a pair of weather tech mats also and I was upset they weren't shipped with UPS too.
That's a pretty big assumption. Weather Tech is non union. FedEx is an American company.

An American product being delivered by an American company.

There are countless American companies that don't ship UPS because we are unionized.

We have customers that we have to send contractors to pick up their trailers because they don't want union employees on their premises.

Ask any feeder driver out of Louisville.