FedEx Office Payroll Mess

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It wasn't hard to see that train wreck coming. In spite of what the execs said at the time, the two corporate cultures couldnt of been more different.
It was a failure for both FedEx and Kinkos. Sad for those kinkos people. From what I could tell, they were a dedicated lot. Most all of them have moved on.

You know, it isn't just FXO. The whole company (except for Ground) is coming apart at the seams. Gilligan and The Skipper have the SS Express headed straight for the reef, and they've just asked for more speed. Maybe it's time to put The Professor in charge and save the day.

Manager Wants Buyout

I totally know it, Mr. FedEx. I see the Average Daily Volume of packages coming through and it's been bankrupted over the last two years. It's a shame. FXO has to be the worst in terms of declining business, though. They've never made a profit and only survived on the backs of Express packages. They need to wipe that place out because it's over. They are all liars, too. They have been laying the groundwork for these buyouts for months now. They announced buyouts because the company is doing so badly or will be and the next day Uncle Fred "the Billionare" added 13mm to his 2.1bb net worth because things are going so well.

Triple F

You labeled this FedEx Office Payroll Mess. That's a small part. No one cares about copies. It's a dead commodity and it's time to move on. Buying out people making too much will help the company focus on packages. If they think a few strategic buyout offers will fix FXO, WRONG!!! It needs to be huge and sweeping.

HomeDelivery

well well well... the Office person actually came out to help me bring in some bulky, but light boxes today:grouphug:

besides a few straggling customers, guess Ground/HD "Hold-at-Location" parcels are keeping them going...

hypo hanna

These will be staged locker installations will customer packages can be secured for pickup. I'm not involved with it but from what I can tell, the Delivery driver will load in the pkg and a notice with an access code will be sent to the customer. Customer goes to the lockers and enters code in computer to release the door on his locker. This negates the need for counter personnel handling at least some of the hold pkgs. If its true what you guys are saying about the lack of copying type business, that doesn't leave much but the package handling.. Is that right?

Manager Wants Buyout

That's exactly correct. Fxo is failing badly. Usually we have one or two people working in a center. It's actually an embarrassment to FedEx. They are also installing self serve shipping terminals in Vegas so they are waging war on the employees. It would be best for all if they just got on with it.