Fedex on fire

Seen this on a site today.

Attachments

• 20160705_141025.png
    20160705_141025.png
    882 KB · Views: 210

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Not exactly. We have quite a few of those left. I think most of our FO fleet are those.
Wasn't really referring to the E - series Ford. Should've made myself a little more clear. Most spares are nasty. Dirty and in rough shape.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That's true. This was most likely a spare. Most spares are in less adequate condition.

Hopefully, the courier went in there and threw himself on the flames to save all those precious packages. I wouldn't have even called the fire department until it was fully involved.

Slick silver

Yeah I would make sure that van was going good and then call. That way you wouldn't have to worry about delivering after that. Tell the fire department, take your time no rush

bacha29

Imagine the look on managements if he were able to bring it back to the terminal on fire and drive it right up to the front door

Sparky

I wouldn't be mad if they replaced the E-series with those new transits, or be like DHL and lease then from penske

HedleyLamarr

We had one of those older vans at our station up until just a couple of months ago. Drove it a few times, it really wasn't that bad. On the other hand, the old Dodge Sprinter we have is a hunk of junk. Turn signals don't work half the time, and the transmission is having issues now. If I am driving up a hill, it slows down considerably despite the accelerator being pushed to the floor. Won't kick into overdrive anymore.