Fedex Quality Service

vantexan

Did you walk 5 miles to work UPHILL each day too?
Actually did walk to work 3+ miles each way in several places to save money. You see, you think you know me. What you don't know is at 12 I worked 35 hrs a week in the Florida summer sun pulling weeds for a buck an hour at a plant nursery. I worked 30+ hrs a week in high school at a supermarket, well, 11th and 12th grade. And helped my dad with his work and did chores. When I first got on at FedEx in Memphis I worked 3 pt jobs, 75 hrs a week. My grandfather drilled water wells and in my family you either worked hard or did without. Thus the frustration with FedEx. They don't reward hard work. But I recognized the value of the traditional pension. Hung in for that and the rest you know.

Oldfart

Actually did walk to work 3+ miles each way in several places to save money. You see, you think you know me. What you don't know is at 12 I worked 35 hrs a week in the Florida summer sun pulling weeds for a buck an hour at a plant nursery. I worked 30+ hrs a week in high school at a supermarket, well, 11th and 12th grade. And helped my dad with his work and did chores. When I first got on at FedEx in Memphis I worked 3 pt jobs, 75 hrs a week. My grandfather drilled water wells and in my family you either worked hard or did without. Thus the frustration with FedEx. They don't reward hard work. But I recognized the value of the traditional pension. Hung in for that and the rest you know.
Lol. The tears in my eyes are making it hard for me to see. Not tears of sorrow for you. Tears of laughter at the BS you are spreading

vantexan

Lol. The tears in my eyes are making it hard for me to see. Not tears of sorrow for you. Tears of laughter at the BS you are spreading
Well what I see is the true hater on this forum. I know it's the truth, God knows it's the truth, and that's all I need to know. But rest assured of this, in my heyday I'd of made you look silly on your route after running it a couple of weeks. As my time with FedEx closes I can look back on what I've done and know I earned every penny and always did right by them. Can they say the same? Not by a long shot.

Oldfart

Well what I see is the true hater on this forum. I know it's the truth, God knows it's the truth, and that's all I need to know. But rest assured of this, in my heyday I'd of made you look silly on your route after running it a couple of weeks. As my time with FedEx closes I can look back on what I've done and know I earned every penny and always did right by them. Can they say the same? Not by a long shot.
Now my sides are hurting I'm laughing so hard

vantexan

Now my sides are hurting I'm laughing so hard
Whazzamatter, your theory about how lazy we all are is in shambles? I'm beginning to think you're really a mgr. You know, the ones that strut around like they're God's gift but can't run a route. By the way, do you support Nazis?

Oldfart

Whazzamatter, your theory about how lazy we all are is in shambles? I'm beginning to think you're really a mgr. You know, the ones that strut around like they're God's gift but can't run a route. By the way, do you support Nazis?
After reading about how the Nazis bombed Pearl Harbor, I can not say I aupport them

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Oldfart's just a troll and possibly one hired by Express. His avoidance of direct questions and arrogant personality are a dead giveaway.

Purplepackage

You have no need to explain anything to the troll, pretty sure it's just Danos alternate account.

Out almost everyone on here you have gotten screwed the worst I've seen, and honestly you don't even complain near to the level you should. Which is how you know your story is true

Oldfart

Oldfart's just a troll and possibly one hired by Express. His avoidance of direct questions and arrogant personality are a dead giveaway.
Exactly what question did I avoid? Don't remember anyone even asking a question except for someone asking about Nazis. No idea what that was about. How are the Nazis even germane to the discussion.

vantexan

You have no need to explain anything to the troll, pretty sure it's just Danos alternate account.

Out almost everyone on here you have gotten screwed the worst I've seen, and honestly you don't even complain near to the level you should. Which is how you know your story is true
Thanks and very shortly will only think about this company when the pension check is deposited.

vantexan

Exactly what question did I avoid? Don't remember anyone even asking a question except for someone asking about Nazis. No idea what that was about. How are the Nazis even germane to the discussion.
I just suspect you spend a lot of time looking in the mirror while giving the Hitler salute and holding a couple of fingers under your nose.

Oldfart

Thanks and very shortly will only think about this company when the pension check is deposited.
I hope you are not counting on using the Portable Pension to live on. According to most of the morons on here, it is NOT a pension and is not good for the employee. If that is the case, it should not be counted on as a source of income.

dezguy

My son went to see him do his stand up routine last month. Said he was very funny.

I liked the show but agree that it did get old after a while.
I don't find him funny at all. I've watched a couple of his routines at a buddies house and now he thinks I'm a serial killer because i didn't laugh once.