FedEx sees holiday shipping volume rising 13 percent

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
^^^ Yup.
And now they're warning us about the iPad mini (and 4 I guess) that's gonna hit us hard. (yeah, right)
Who would be stupid enough to buy that iPad mini? It's barely any smaller than the (useless) full sized iPad.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

^^^ Yup.
And now they're warning us about the iPad mini (and 4 I guess) that's gonna hit us hard. (yeah, right)
Who would be stupid enough to buy that iPad mini? It's barely any smaller than the (useless) full sized iPad.

I thought the iPad mini was out before the iPad...they called it the iPhone.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
What 'Ev,
I tell peeps as soon as they just signed for their new Iphone 5 that there's a 6 coming out.

vantexan

^^^ Yup.

Except for the lack of Flash, my iPad is great for surfing the 'net. Best screen on the market too.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

What 'Ev,
I tell peeps as soon as they just signed for their new Iphone 5 that there's a 6 coming out.

Those Apple people are like Parrotheads....they will believe it and go sit in line for a week to get it....then they realize it wasn't true. I like to stay current with my technology just like the next guy, but the Appleites go way too far for me.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Maybe I should be like "Oh, you got an Iphone 5?..... Really? 'Cause you know the Galaxy S III blows the doors off it. Yeah, I deliver like 20 S III to every 1 Iphone".