FedEx. That is all.

JL 0513

Wow, how stupid is that! School bus drivers should never try to pass like that. And then for a tractor trailer driver to almost run a school bus off the road fro trying? Crazy. What if the bus was filled with kids and run into a ditch? I have to imagine it was empty though.

On a side note, I've never seen a school bus with tinted windows all around. Is this common in the south?

ManInBrown

I see school bus drivers everyday while working, as we all do. They are the absolute worst drivers on the road. THE WORST. If parents knew how bad they almost all are, they would never put there kids on the bus.

Dr.Brownz

I see school bus drivers everyday while working, as we all do. They are the absolute worst drivers on the road. THE WORST. If parents knew how bad they almost all are, they would never put there kids on the bus.

They don't drive enough to actually be good at doing it

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2016-9-16_7-28-37.png

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
This is in Lakewood, NJ. I recognize the road, it's right down the street from where the Philadelphia Phillies single-A affiliate plays.

Not surprised.

dezguy

Idiots, the both of them. People get pissed at me all the time when I'm on road because I drive the speed limit ON. THE. DOT. People swerve around me, honk, etc.

You know what? If it pisses you off that much that I'm holding you up for 30 seconds, God bless. I'm paid by the hour and I'm sure as :censored2: not going to let another idiot on the road ruin my day more so than FedEx already has.