FedEx. That is all.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by MendozaJ, Sep 15, 2016.

1. MendozaJ

MendozaJ Active Member

2. JL 0513

JL 0513 Well-Known Member

Wow, how stupid is that! School bus drivers should never try to pass like that. And then for a tractor trailer driver to almost run a school bus off the road fro trying? Crazy. What if the bus was filled with kids and run into a ditch? I have to imagine it was empty though.

On a side note, I've never seen a school bus with tinted windows all around. Is this common in the south?
  3. TG43

TG43 Member

Not too surprised about NJ plates.
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  4. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

I see school bus drivers everyday while working, as we all do. They are the absolute worst drivers on the road. THE WORST. If parents knew how bad they almost all are, they would never put there kids on the bus.
  5. Dr.Brownz

Dr.Brownz Well-Known Member

They don't drive enough to actually be good at doing it
  6. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

More importantly, what the hell scent comes from that hanging air freshener? Looks trippy.
  7. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

8. Richard Harrow

Richard Harrow Would you pay a dime to see this?

This is in Lakewood, NJ. I recognize the road, it's right down the street from where the Philadelphia Phillies single-A affiliate plays.

Not surprised.
  9. KOG72

KOG72 Well-Known Member

Bus driver was very lucky

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian

Local traffic enforcement might be interested to see that, though no ticket could be given.
  11. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

Idiots, the both of them. People get :censored2: at me all the time when I'm on road because I drive the speed limit ON. THE. DOT. People swerve around me, honk, etc.

You know what? If it pisses you off that much that I'm holding you up for 30 seconds, God bless. I'm paid by the hour and I'm sure as :censored2: not going to let another idiot on the road ruin my day more so than FedEx already has.

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian

That would have made my hair stand up if I saw that happen in person.
  13. Tough Guy

Tough Guy Active Member

I wonder why the guy filming was filming in the first place?
  14. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member