Fedex Threads........Soooo much cooler than the UPS ones.......

thedownhillEXPRESS

Like "Ive Gotta Package for you" has stated , our threads certainly seem to have a higher quality entertainment value....

Let us all try and elaborate why......

I read both forums, they are each fantastic in their own right......But heck, is it because Fred has turned all so ""Montgomery Burns" on us that UPS can't hold a candle to it?.........

Is there really so much more evil on the Fedex side vs that scotty dude?

yes........much more evil on the fedex side

Last edited:

STFXG

UPS gets paid to deal with the B.S. I think you have to be a little off to stick around at any of the FedEx opcos... More "characters" over here.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I wish Cheryl could make it so that any time we logged on here, Looney Toons music would play in the background. It would really lend so much more to the ambience of the place.

vantexan

I wish Cheryl could make it so that any time we logged on here, Looney Toons music would play in the background. It would really lend so much more to the ambience of the place.

​And when we logged off Porky Pig would do his "That's all folks!"

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.

I only log on here when I'm super desperate and bored.
I have lots of other, much more important, websites to visit.

Basically, I don't bother reading any threads that go beyond 2 pages here. Why? Because it always turns into the same ole' crap.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I only log on here when I'm super desperate and bored.
I have lots of other, much more important, websites to visit.

Basically, I don't bother reading any threads that go beyond 2 pages here. Why? Because it always turns into the same ole' crap.

Same here usually, just click on them to clean out the "unread" stuff..lol

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Same here usually, just click on them to clean out the "unread" stuff..lol

When you're on the "FDX discussions" page, you can just click "forum tools" then scroll down to "mark this forum read".
This will clear out all the threads as if you went to the last page of each one.
That's what I do.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

When you're on the "FDX discussions" page, you can just click "forum tools" then scroll down to "mark this forum read".
This will clear out all the threads as if you went to the last page of each one.
That's what I do.

Awesome, thank you for that info. Learn something new every day!