FedEx Understands, and Knows U

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dear Team Members,

Bravo Zulu, and thanks for everything you do to make me one rich mother. Yep, it's me, soul Oreo brother MT3, to lay down a cool new program for all of you fine employees. I'm proud to announce the FUKU Program, where friendedEx, Understands, and Knows U. So, FUKU to all of you dedicated and loyal FedEx employees.

First, we Understand because we give you great benefits, like our high-quality and affordable health plans. When I see my doctor in Chi..err Memphis, it doesn't cost me a penny for preventive care. I especially like having colonoscopies...I get 3 or 4 a year just cause I find them soothing. We give them to you free of charge, every single day, whether you like it or not. We also understand we have you over a barrel, and I like to take full advantage of that whenever possible. So does Fred. See, we DO understand.

Next, we Know that you're a bunch of lazy slackers who want to steal money from Fred by getting overpaid for what you do. Our goal is to pay everyone at Express $13.00 per hour, and the sooner we can eliminate all of the 40+ Legacy Couriers, the sooner we can attain that goal. More money for me, and less for you. Just the way I like it.

U mean nothing to us. If you get hurt, get sick, or have an accident, it's all on U, not me. So, just to be clear, U don't matter..I do.

Anyway, I've got dinner with the wife tonight in downtown Chi-tow,,,errr, Memphis. Uh, we're going to Mud Island tonight, yeah, that's right. I sure do love it here in Memphis. So, remember, FUKU, because we care.

Sincerely,

Matthew Thornton III, PhD, OB-GYN, FACS, Cunning Linguist, NUMBERONEMOFO, PS, abcdefg

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
P.S. we need more productivity this month but if you have an accident doing so we'll see to it that you're one step closer out the door.

Goldilocks

Open your own business.

It is what it is. No risk, no reward. I love my job most days.

You have no clue what you are talking about....Mr Fedex is a Senior Employee. Unless you are too, there is no need to even have a discussion with you....We had many perks thrown in our faces many years ago, and many promises. If it wasn't for us, you would not be employed with Express. WE made this company what it is today....

bbsam

Staff member
You have no clue what you are talking about....Mr Fedex is a Senior Employee. Unless you are too, there is no need to even have a discussion with you....We had many perks thrown in our faces many years ago, and many promises. If it wasn't for us, you would not be employed with Express. WE made this company what it is today....

A little self -important of you, no?

Cactus

A craphole to work at that can't turn a profit?
Express is still making money, make no mistake. However you're too busy drinking the Kool-Aid to notice.

A little self -important of you, no?
Well it's the truth what Goldi said and apparently you think that FedEx was born when your drivers ditched the old RPS decals. Do your homework after you clean up the dog crap out there in the scoccer field.

dezguy

Express is still making money, make no mistake. However you're too busy drinking the Kool-Aid to notice.

This. I can't stand when the company says it isn't making money and when people actually believe it. If Express wasn't making money, none of us would have a job because Express wouldn't exist.

bbsam

Staff member

Well it's the truth what Goldi said and apparently you think that FedEx was born when your drivers ditched the old RPS decals. Do your homework after you clean up the dog crap out there in the scoccer field.
No dogs allowed at the soccer field. And if you did your homework, you would see that the new buildings that Ground is putting up at a cost of $10 billion is self funded.

MAKAVELI

No dogs allowed at the soccer field. And if you did your homework, you would see that the new buildings that Ground is putting up at a cost of $10 billion is self funded.
Self funded out of the same pot. Doesn't really matter at this point. FedEx is making huge profits as a corporation not one opco. It's funny how a lot of contractors want to take credit for the profits but none of the blame for the exploitation that provides it.

bbsam

Staff member
Because the fact is that nobody is forced to work for me and (sadly perhaps) it's better than what is offered in many other places.

Cactus

Because the fact is that nobody is forced to work for me and (sadly perhaps) it's better than what is offered in many other places.

Yeah you're a real "hands on" boss. All your help has to do is look for you over at the soccer field.

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah you're a real "hands on" boss. All your help has to do is look for you over at the soccer field.
What the hell are you talking about? I'm a very "hands off" boss...sometimes too much so perhaps. I'm the kind of boss I would like to work for. People don't need me babysitting them.

STFXG

What would bbsam need to be doing as a boss? Should he micromanage his drivers? Isn't that what you complain about? Wouldn't you prefer to come in to work, grab your stuff, jump in the truck and hit the road? Should he be calling them all day and asking how they are doing?

bbsam

Staff member
What would bbsam need to be doing as a boss? Should he micromanage his drivers? Isn't that what you complain about? Wouldn't you prefer to come in to work, grab your stuff, jump in the truck and hit the road? Should he be calling them all day and asking how they are doing?
I think some here will complain about anything.