Fedex will pay 21 millon to settle.

STFXG

0 profit last year. This mean they will operate at a deficit this year?

Ground has more money than they know what to do with. We got ya covered!

hypo hanna

You really believe that 0.0000% number? You should learn more about modern corporate accounting techniques.

Last edited:

DontThrowPackages

You really believe that 0.0000% number? You should learn more about modern corporate accounting techniques.
Your right about that. A company could calculate what their profit will be at the end of the year and decide to give the CEO's bonuses or raises which just happen to be what the amount of profit would have been. To which they can cry poverty and how the books say they're in the red.

STFXG

You missed the joke. Of course I do. I buy myself plenty of Christmas presents to bring my tax liability down every year.

hypo hanna

Placing the FO box where they did on the AWB was intentional. There is no way they could have overlooked the fact that it would be a confusing default choice for shippers.

The potential of misleading the customer was brought to the attention of our managers as soon as we saw the new airbills. Our concerns were poo pood. We were told we were worrying about nothing. I guess they know best. Not like we are the ones interfacing with the customers every day.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The potential of misleading the customer was brought to the attention of our managers as soon as we saw the new airbills. Our concerns were poo pood. We were told we were worrying about nothing. I guess they know best. Not like we are the ones interfacing with the customers every day.

That's why the odds of it being intentional are very high.They absolutely knew what they were doing, and that many customers would be confused and mark FO by mistake. More $$$ in Fred's kitty.