Fedex write up process

John H.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to fedex ground, three weeks to be exact, and I wanted to know if any of you knew how the consultation process works. I recieved a verbal on my second day for clocking in instead of out and yesterday I recieved a written warning fir a misload. Now am I looking at a possible final written warning or possible termination for my next mistake? I would think they would give some sort of learning curve but I must be mistaken. Has anyone recieced mutiple write ups without terminarion. It really feels I was set up for failure receving these consultations. And advice or insite y
Would be appriciated.

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah I am. I work as a bulk inbound loader

I'd go talk to you HR department and air your concerns with them. Sometimes load managers get a wild hair for "law and order" and go way too far. Fedex prefers not to fire people though, so I doubt your job is in jeopardy. Keep lines of communication open and always remain professional and willing to listen...even when they become impossible and snotty. Chances are they will try to make you quit long before they fire you. Hope this helps.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I would talk to your stewart. They are always around when I need them.:happy-very:

Real funny. :dissapointed:

Sounds like the supervisors are looking for mistakes and/or being way too tough.

I'd have a chat with the terminal manager first, then callHR if you have to.