FedExers (Trolls?) coming out of the wood work.

Overpaid Union Thug

Since the issue of FedEx losing their RLA exemption, which they should, has come up has anyone noticed the increase of FedExers posting on here? They are coming out of the wood work. We've always had a couple of regulars here but the rest of these guys are nothing more than annoying little flies that keep buzzing around the room. I know they weren't planted here by FedEx because they don't seem smart enough.

They are so worried about this deal but I don't know why because service is the key. If they can't compete without their exemption then maybe they shouldn't be in the game. Anyway......let's all make sure we squash any false info they put out here. This is our board. It's our business. If they want to compete to take it from us it must be done with service and not lies and propaganda.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Since the issue of FedEx losing their RLA exemption, which they should, has come up has anyone noticed the increase of FedExers posting on here? They are coming out of the wood work. We've always had a couple of regulars here but the rest of these guys are nothing more than annoying little flies that keep buzzing around the room. I know they weren't planted here by FedEx because they don't seem smart enough.

They are so worried about this deal but I don't know why because service is the key. If they can't compete without their exemption then maybe they shouldn't be in the game. Anyway......let's all make sure we squash any false info they put out here. This is our board. It's our business. If they want to compete to take it from us it must be done with service and not lies and propaganda.

If they want my PACKAGE they're going to have to pry it out of my cold dead hands.

FedEx courier

Hi, I totally agree but most of the people posting on here that you are talking about seem like FedEx management. I have been a courier at Fedex for many years and I can tell you that most of the employees I'm in contact don't feel the same way that many of the people posting here and posing as employees are acting. The brownbailout campaign is completely ridiculous.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Hi, I totally agree but most of the people posting on here that you are talking about seem like FedEx management. I have been a courier at Fedex for many years and I can tell you that most of the employees I'm in contact don't feel the same way that many of the people posting here and posing as employees are acting. The brownbailout.com campaign is completely ridiculous.

Ok thanks for the post TIE!!!!:happy2:

Overpaid Union Thug

I just checked out the FedEx forums (fedexaminer.com) and it seems like the majority of responses are leaning against FedEx keeping their exemption. I guess we are attracting the minority "Pro-RLA" FedExers on our site. Perhaps they aren't welcome on their own forums? :happy-very:

P

pickup

trolling, trolling, trolling, keep those posts rolling
Don't try to understand em, just rope em up and ban them

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Coming out of the woodwork.......now there is an interesting phrase that actually fits better than you think.

Years ago, the phrase was coined by a captain of a ship that was going down at sea. He mentioned all the vermin that had actually made its home in the planks of the ship. And since the vermin did not relish drowning, they left where they had been staying and migrated to the dry areas.

It would seem it fits very well, as the FedEx ship as we know it is sinking, and some of the vermin are not interested in going down with the ship, so they are indeed literally crawling out of the woodwork.

I believe that they already have the data needed to know unequivocally that this short lived add has backfired badly. But like Ole Bill Clinton, they will have you try to question your definition of loser.

And also please understand one truth that will always stand. You never make yourself bigger, taller, better, more trustworthy, than by trying to make the competition smaller, shorter worse or dishonest.

Whos got the black eye? And by buying the ball team, thats like slapping all you hard working fedexers in the face. No raises, but Im going to lay out millions to buy a franchised ball team? That should go over like the CEO giving himself a 10 million dollar bonus.

I guess the truth in advertizing laws dont apply to FEDEX?

d

FedEX 4 Life

Hmmmm....Why do I like coming here?Id compare this site to the show Intervention.
Intervention is a reality show that shows addicts with there messed up lives trying to get help.I enjoy that show alot because it shows that there are people out there way more screwed up than I am.
I come to browncafe and read all the horror stories of what goes on at UPS and suddenly my life seems great.

Overpaid Union Thug

Coming out of the woodwork.......now there is an interesting phrase that actually fits better than you think.

Years ago, the phrase was coined by a captain of a ship that was going down at sea. He mentioned all the vermin that had actually made its home in the planks of the ship. And since the vermin did not relish drowning, they left where they had been staying and migrated to the dry areas.

It would seem it fits very well, as the FedEx ship as we know it is sinking, and some of the vermin are not interested in going down with the ship, so they are indeed literally crawling out of the woodwork.

I believe that they already have the data needed to know unequivocally that this short lived add has backfired badly. But like Ole Bill Clinton, they will have you try to question your definition of loser.

And also please understand one truth that will always stand. You never make yourself bigger, taller, better, more trustworthy, than by trying to make the competition smaller, shorter worse or dishonest.

Whos got the black eye? And by buying the ball team, thats like slapping all you hard working fedexers in the face. No raises, but Im going to lay out millions to buy a franchised ball team? That should go over like the CEO giving himself a 10 million dollar bonus.

I guess the truth in advertizing laws dont apply to FEDEX?

d

Good one!

FedEx courier

I just checked out the FedEx forums (fedexaminer.com) and it seems like the majority of responses are leaning against FedEx keeping their exemption. I guess we are attracting the minority "Pro-RLA" FedExers on our site. Perhaps they aren't welcome on their own forums? :happy-very:

You're exactly right. The majority of employees at FedEx feel that the RLA classification should be changed. That isn't reflected in the people claiming to be FedEx employees posting on this blog.Trust me, they're afraid or they wouldn't be resorting to these type of tactics,if FedEx wasn't afraid of it's employees they wouldn't be campaigning so hard against this,they would have nothing to worry about but it's easy to see that that isn't the case.Keep in mind the people posting on this blog are most likely FedEx management and do not truly reflect how the employees feel:peaceful:

thelus

Package Car Whipping Boy
1803.jpg