FedexOffice will do EVERYTHING for its employees except...

EffOff

...PAY THEM A :censored2: LIVING WAGE!!!

My GOD this is so bad. FedexOffice gets 3 out of 5 stars over at the job site Glassdoor.com, and that's too generous.

At my center, everyone has to stand 7 hours a day ON CONCRETE. Even the guys at computers programming print jobs. Why? Because the Simon LeGrees at Corporate think that people who stand work harder. Yep, that's right, put another spur into the cattle! Make them work!

Recently, a guy who had been with the company for nearly 20 EFFING YEARS was forced out when friend-Off corporate took his chair away. He had health issues, but he was damn good at his job. But that wasn't good enough for friend-Off - they forced him out, because hey, he was a PEON, easily replaced!

Well, I"m happy to say that he's at a NEW job where he gets to sit and he's BETTER PAID now.

You walking farts up at Corporate - how do you sleep at night? How can you be such despicable excuses for human beings? Push and push and push for more work at the same inadequate rate of pay. No doubt you think the pay is "generous" because it's not minimum-wage level. You c*nts. Stick it. Someday it's all going to blow up in your :censored2: faces. Minimum wage is going to be raised in my state to 15 an hour, and THEN what will you cheapasses do? Close stores? Good! We'll all get unemployment ON YOUR DIME.

A**holes!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

My GOD this is so bad. FedexOffice gets 3 out of 5 stars over at the job site Glassdoor.com, and that's too generous.

At my center, everyone has to stand 7 hours a day ON CONCRETE. Even the guys at computers programming print jobs. Why? Because the Simon LeGrees at Corporate think that people who stand work harder. Yep, that's right, put another spur into the cattle! Make them work!

Recently, a guy who had been with the company for nearly 20 EFFING YEARS was forced out when friend-Off corporate took his chair away. He had health issues, but he was damn good at his job. But that wasn't good enough for friend-Off - they forced him out, because hey, he was a PEON, easily replaced!

Well, I"m happy to say that he's at a NEW job where he gets to sit and he's BETTER PAID now.

You walking farts up at Corporate - how do you sleep at night? How can you be such despicable excuses for human beings? Push and push and push for more work at the same inadequate rate of pay. No doubt you think the pay is "generous" because it's not minimum-wage level. You c*nts. Stick it. Someday it's all going to blow up in your :censored2: faces. Minimum wage is going to be raised in my state to 15 an hour, and THEN what will you cheapasses do? Close stores? Good! We'll all get unemployment ON YOUR DIME.

A**holes!

Don't hold back. Say how you really feel. Lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

A**holes!
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1438649128.095297.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

I will agree that it's probably overkill to force people to stand to do a job that can easily be done sitting down. But to raise hell about it and whine about having to stand for 7 hours is a bit ridiculous. Are Americans that weak now? Sheesh.

CJinx

I heard about that happening to a QA clerk once; chair taken away to "teach a lesson" or some crap. One scms report (injury, back pain) later, they got their chair back... :whiteflag: