FEDUPS app

Returntosender

Screenshot_2016-01-18-14-46-42-1_zps7tz2zgdp.png

http://www.bootcamp.com/interview.jsp?interviewId=2536

Did you know if your parcel arrives even 60 seconds late beyond the guaranteed delivery time, you are due a FULL REFUND of the amount spent on the shipment? Many consumers and businesses don't know this. According to FedEx and UPS, around 10% of the 7.5 billion packages shipped annually, arrive late. That amounts to billions of dollars due to consumers and businesses which you are not rightfully getting.

Fedups was developed to put a stop to this. Simply scan in your package's airway bill number, choose a carrier and submit. Fedups does the rest for you. Track the packages exact whereabouts throughout the delivery process and receive a push notification when your package arrives even one minute late. Simply touch a "Claim" button, and Fedups completes the claims process for you.

Get the refund promised to you in three simple steps with Fedups
http://appshopper.com/utilities/fedups

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I may be wrong but I think that they would only be entitled to a refund of the difference between the level of service that they paid for and the level that they received.

For example, a shipper who paid $30 to send a NDA envelope that we delivered late would receive a refund of the difference between the $30 and the $20 that it would have cost had it been sent NDA Saver.

As I said, I may be wrong but I do believe that this is the revised refund policy.

upschuck

I may be wrong but I think that they would only be entitled to a refund of the difference between the level of service that they paid for and the level that they received.

For example, a shipper who paid $30 to send a NDA envelope that we delivered late would receive a refund of the difference between the $30 and the $20 that it would have cost had it been sent NDA Saver.

As I said, I may be wrong but I do believe that this is the revised refund policy.
I believe you are wrong.

BrownTexas

I would think for the majority you are right. But I bet you could easily argue the fact that if it didn't come at the commit time you needed it to, that it is useless to you.

upschuck

This is from the UPS Tariff
In the event UPS fails to attempt Delivery by the date and time (if applicable) indicated at ups.com, for the applicable date, time and location of tender, or as provided when 1800PICKUPS® is called, UPS, at its option, will either credit or refund the transportation charges for each such Shipment to the payer only, upon request, provided the conditions set forth in the UPS Service Guarantee are met.

They refund all transportation charges(does not include ins, surcharges, and other fees unless you complain), not just the difference.

WorknLateHuh

where's the app that shows customers how to put a number on their house/mailbox? which probably accounts for some of those late pieces

It's a tricky process I know. You can't be bothered and inconvenienced to go to any hardware store, pick out your # that is more than 2cm in height, and shell out your life savings of $1.50. You poor thing you